tata DOCOMO 3g DATA SIM

ok
i bought this 3g stick data plan sim from tata docomo distributor he din't took time to mention that this is a new one launched with all new plans now i would like to mention a few days earlier i was paying 250rs for a month plan of 2gb and at my place they just offered me a unlimited 3g plan for juss rs400 now i have been using this since last couple of days and since then its showing me 3070 remaining data its actually not changing which derives a conclusion that its gonna remain same as it is unlimited but the speed i am getting is 7.2mbps every single time i connect and my last week usage was around 7.4gb at the same speed. i would like to as if any one who is falling under the same situation of mine with this plan is there seriously a scenario of unlimited usage or is this going to stop very soon. juss like to mention the dongle is poton+ and a prepaid sim.

Replies

• smorgasbord
    smorgasbord
    thanks for sharing.
    i might try as well

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So, I came across an interesting presentation today. Have a look: https://www.slideshare.net/Scottadam...for-losers-passion-is-overrated-is-this-true/ Now, I don't fully agree, but the guy does make sense. Not everybody has the passion or the...
Hitachi’s Elevator division has announced their plans to build the world’s fastest elevator for the Guangzhou CTF Finance Centre in China. The proposed elevator is expected to have a speed...
I'm wondering about possible use of magnetic levitation (maglev) principle in elevators used in high-rise buildings and skyscrapers. The idea is that if the powerful magnets can lift up a...
Test. this is from some other site, don't know if i could link it. need a nod to post further details about it. Thanks Admins for the RSS.
plzzzz suggest me a simple new idea...i want do .net based project..