Tagging Functionality Is Getting An Overhaul!

CEans,

Tagging functionality is getting an overhaul and may not be available for the next few hours. We're making significant changes today to the 'back-end' part of CE so that in future, the new things we roll-out are smooth and fast.

I expect the tagging functionality to be back by 3:00 PM (IST) today. Will keep everyone updated about the progress through this thread.

👍

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    PS: New members may not be aware of the tagging functionality. It's the feature that lets you 'alert' any user by 'tagging' them. All you have to do is write '@' followed by the username of the member you want to alert.

For example, #-Link-Snipped-# .
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Tagging functionality has been restored. If someone wants to try it out; try it in this thread 😀
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#, seems to work at 3-15 PM.

Seems to be on track.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yet another overhaul is underway. We encountered a few bugs with the current system and decided to take it out for maintenance. The basic functionality will continue to work in the regular discussions. But tagging won't work on your user walls.

I'll update as soon as we put the whole system back online. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    I guess it was after the previous update my username became inappropriate for tagging.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi I want to cut H13 die steel through Abrasive water jet machine. Please tell me which Heat treatment process is required on H13 before cut and what will be...
Hello All, The requirement of my client is to upload the shows on the youtube and its related video should come nearby. You will be more clear if your visit...
hiiiiiiiii friends...., i m interested in research field so i decided to learn the basics in detail;.so plz guide me a best book ......
Hello engineers! I wonder if anyone would be able to help me find a PDF or online version of Airport Development Reference Manual from IATA (9th edition, 2004)? Thank you...
sir, i am mechanical student and i am going to design field after my btech... Please tell me what do i have to learn for that...i mean like AUTOCAD., how...