Taare Zameen Par (TZP) Review

CEans,

I confess that I'm not a big Hindi-Movie-Fan 😒 , but Aamir Khan's Taare Zameen Par is surely a must-watch.

Well, I'm sure most of you have seen the movie (if not, just close this page and go, watch the movie). What do you think about the movie?

Replies

• Archana Kannouj
    Archana Kannouj
    Movie is exceptionally good 😀
    i saw it twice just in a week time.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Hi CEans,

I saw the movie twice and i liked it very much too... Especially, that small boy ishaan, his acting was great.
    However, this also has some flaws in it. One thing troubles me. It's shown that his parents, his teachers at the old school and those at the new school, or anyone for that matter, except Aamir khan, knows nothing about dyslexia. Everybody is ignorant. That's a bit disturbing... otherwise, it rocks...
  • suyash
    suyash
    yes.. it is a bitter truth that most of the people in today's supposedly modern society are ignorant about dyslexia and how to cope with it...

Hats off to Aamir and his team for this wonderful masterpiece !!
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Awesome songs, excellent script, great direction and beautiful acting. They really have put in attention to detail. The way the child's mind is captured is just too good.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello world, Its a new year - 2008, hope you all have a blast and be prosperous and happy and all other good things. Phew... now that, that is done...
Does any one know how to readback *.mp3 files from Apple iPod and copy to local drive?
hi i need some topic for proj exhibition. some topic that are easily understood and fabricated. hope they are working models. plzzzz help me........ --pa1
This book has been penned down by two authors, Neeraj Pahlajani (IIM Bangalore 2004-06) and Ritesh Sharma (IIM Lucknow 2003-2005). Author(s) Speaks "This is a story of dreaming the great...
Hey, Quite amazed to see that there are few threads related to Civil Engineering. Very few discussions on such a vast field. Don't worry things wont be same. Lets gear...