T.I.M.E. Training for BIT-SAT

T.I.M.E i.e. Triumphant Institute for Management Education Pvt. Ltd. offer BITSAT online practice test series.

These papers have been designed keeping in mind the latest changes in the BITSAT exam pattern.

Many students have found these Test Series quite useful.

Does anybody know more about it?

Replies

• Viraj Voditel
    Viraj Voditel
    Yes, I had given these papers last year. The difficulty level is more than the actual BITSAT paper, but the main advantage of this series is that it simulates the actual online pattern of the test very well. Hence, I was fully confident before BITSAT even though I had never faced such it earlier.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lockheed Martin Press Release MARIETTA, Ga., May 27th, 2010 -- Lockheed Martin [NYSE: LMT] has received a $245 million contract from the U.S. Government for the Foreign Military Sale of...
Dilip Oak's Academy Pune is one of the most popular GRE Coaching Institutes in Pune. Can someone post a review of the academy viz. teachers, study material, notes, course fees...
Has anyone here joined PT (Professional Tutorials) for CAT studies? Can we discuss the test series papers in this thread? Or maybe we can have a new thread for each...
Here are a few colleges that are given top preference after scoring well in AIEEE. The list is as follows: NIT Warangal NIT Trichy Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology-Nagpur Indian...
Expected ranks based on marks in IIT-JEE 2010