Switching from Software Developer Role To Business Analyst

Hi,
I have been working as a software developer for 1.5 Months. I dont want to be a developer, because development is not my passion, I got placed in my college so i continued to work as a developer due to company bond. No more i want to be a Developer. I'm planning career change to BA. is it good to be a BA???

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    priyapalla
    I'm planning career change to BA. is it good to be a BA???
    I'm bit surprised. If you are not sure about BA role, why are you planning to make a switch to it? Also, what is the criteria to decide whether a role will be good or not good for you?

More information about your decision making will help us guide you better. Put efforts in typing you questions so that we can provide better and useful answers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Team, I am a graduate in EEE currently working as a Lecturer. I would like to start a own business [SME - Initial investment less than 10lakhs] on manufacturing...
Hello sir/mam, Is there any scope for electrical engineers to go for MSW or MHRM? Can you please share information regarding these courses? What kind of jobs does these courses...
After graduating as a computer science engineer in the year 1999, Lalit Bhise started working as a software engineer. The entrepreneurial bud him took sprout in the year 2006 when...
My IPU CET 2016 MCA rank is 1323... plz suggest d best colleges i can get
Virtual Reality Headset maker, Oculus LLC, announced in its official blog that the Oculus Touch will be launched with about 20 completely new titles to celebrate the introduction of the...