Switching from php to cloud computing

I have 4year of experience in php. as well as having very good knowledge of jQuery, CSS, JSON. And i am ready with my own application related for business promotion and listing. But due to financial i am not able to make it live.
So i have decided to switch my profile from php to Cloud or oracle.

So please suggest me what should i do..?

What is best way.? should i switch profile or should i continue with same and try to make application live.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers #-Link-Snipped-# .
    pushkarsoni89
    But due to financial i am not able to make it live.
    We do not know what's your capital requirement. If finance is the reason - you can look for various ways to finance.

pushkarsoni89
    So i have decided to switch my profile from php to Cloud or oracle.
    It's not clear how switching your profile will help you finance your project. Is it that switching your profile will help you attract more salary so that you can fund your project?

pushkarsoni89
    should i switch profile or should i continue with same and try to make application live.
    We need to understand what exactly is the problem you are facing, what are the options available to you?

PS: One can't switch from 'php' to 'cloud'. Cloud is not a programming language. I think it'd be nice if you search the site for understanding the concepts of cloud computing and be very clear about what it is.
  • pushkarsoni89
    pushkarsoni89
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers #-Link-Snipped-# .

We do not know what's your capital requirement. If finance is the reason - you can look for various ways to finance.

It's not clear how switching your profile will help you finance your project. Is it that switching your profile will help you attract more salary so that you can fund your project?

We need to understand what exactly is the problem you are facing, what are the options available to you?

PS: One can't switch from 'php' to 'cloud'. Cloud is not a programming language. I think it'd be nice if you search the site for understanding the concepts of cloud computing and be very clear about what it is.

Hello Kaustubh,

Yes , you are right. By this i can get better job and invest money on my future plan.

But i also knows that switching job and switching profile is not the right way. And i know there is so many other ways to finance project but i already have 4 loans and other responsibility on my hand. And also need to take care of those responsibility.

So is this is good way to change the profile or leave the project which i have developed.
  • pushkarsoni89
    pushkarsoni89
    pushkarsoni89
    Hello Kaustubh,

Yes , you are right. By this i can get better job and invest money on my future plan.

But i also knows that switching job and switching profile is not the right way. And i know there is so many other ways to finance project but i already have 4 loans and other responsibility on my hand. And also need to take care of those responsibility.

So is this is good way to change the profile or leave the project which i have developed.
    If i go to switch profile then i have 3 options.
    1. Oracle Developer
    2. Cloud Computing
    3. SAP

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Growing up in a liberal Jain family in Indore, Bharat Patodi was allowed to question everything around him. Their six member family had cousins and guests coming over all the...
News has changed so much in the last decade. In the 90’s you had that one trusted news bulletin at nine in the evening that provided the day’s news in...
I am 32year old.Can i join cdac(c cat) courses.This is good for my carrier or not.I have 3 year experience in SEO and 1 Year exp in .net.But currently i...
The Pepsi cola - known for its soft drink - now ventured to the increasing and extremely competitive market of smartphones. The cola company that has world-renowned success in the...
Please let me have some worked out examples on calculation of various aspects on the property of threaded fasteners for machine design purpose.