switch job from developer to QA

I am 2.5 yr of exp in IT sector as a developer in skill Microsoft Dynamic CRM 4.0 (MSCRM). m not good in coding.. every time i need someones help to do my stuff.sometimes i feel like failure because the work which is assigned to me & which sholud done from me only , but for that also i need seniors help.
i need to suggestion how to switch from dev to QA. ?
and wt are the steps need to follow so that i can change .

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've been curiously reading about the Laravel framework and most of the things look pretty impressive. I'm wondering if we have any php developers who've actively used Laravel for any...
Quote: Technology makes us curious, and the smartphone revolution has taken technological innovation to dizzying heights. Things like gesture interface, which we had all glimpsed in the Tom Cruise film...
Quote: Enroll to get: 7 lessons accessible anytime, anywhere Learn by doing with hours of project focused instruction Complete material lists and downloadable project resources One-on-One help with your questions...
In a bid to brighten up the world of Colorblind users, Microsoft has developed a novel Color Binoculars app. The new app, 9.4 MB in size makes use of the...
I've posted this image which I've described as a "Three-spoke dovetailing tile tessellation". Trispokedovetile tessellation by Peter Dow, on Flickr which is a tessellation of this tile shape, Trispokedovetile by...