Switch from QA to Software Development Career

I want to know that..is it possible to switch from QA to Software Engineer?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    anirudhpandia
    I want to know that..is it possible to switch from QA to Software Engineer?
    Yes, it's possible to switch from QA to software engineer (developer) profile. You'll have to ensure that you've the right skills (programming languages, tools) and find the right opportunity. It might be difficult; but not impossible.
  • anirudhpandia
    anirudhpandia
    Thanks for your valuable suggestion..
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Have you mastered any programming languages that will make it possible for you to showcase that on the resume? I believe that will be the key to get the entry into the development field.
  • anirudhpandia
    anirudhpandia
    Yes. I have good Knowledge of J2SE and J2EE.
  • avii
    avii
    do some projects using the skills you have, put them on Github and give links to recruiters.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone, I feel just a little uncomfortable sharing my real name just yet so I will settle for calling myself Void Runner. I have been on and off this...
Recently, Facebook Messenger saw an update and now Samsung’s cross-platform instant messaging software ChatOn has been updated to version 3.5, which packs some exciting new features. The major upgrade will...
Hi, My sister is having an experience of around 10 years in mainframe technology. She has recently moved to Canada but because of scarcity of mainframe opportunities there, she wants...
Recently, Microsoft announced the release of Windows Phone 8.1 on the Windows Phone blog. This new update boasts of a number of impressive features which will surely make a user’s...
App tool seo firefox? app check seo good?