Swipe X703 Tablet Is Exclusively Launched In Snapdeal At Rs.7499

Swipe Technologies has launched its brand new X703 tablet successor as a Snapdeal exclusive product. The Indian telecom start-up has crafted innovation over technology based sculpture. In the official launch program Mr. Shripal Gandhi, Founder and CEO of Swipe Technologies has highlighted customer feedback on the previously launched gadgets and empowered the latest, specially based upon their reviews.

As reported, X703 tablet is a voice calling tab with medium specifications ranging from its processing speed to camera quality and corresponding sensor. The gadget sports a 10.1” IPS display and is composed of 1280x800 pixels resolution coupled with capacitive multi-touchscreen technology. The exterior is designed with white metallic gloss and weighs 512 grams with a complete dimension of 26.06x16.07x0.96 cm.

swipe_x703
Swipe X703 Tablet

Zooming in over its software specifications, X703 runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS and comes packed with ASK.com preinstalled browser. Powered by quad-core Mediatek MTK8321 processor clocked at 1.3 GHz, the tablet comes packed with 8 GB internal memory with expandable external memory option limited to 32 GB. Furthermore, the system is assisted by 1 GB RAM. Connectivity wise, it features OTG cable port, USB port, stylus dock and 3.5 mm audio jack.

Stuffed with a non-removable 6000 mAh battery, Swipe X703 offers a 5MP rear camera with flash and a 2MP front camera. Also an extra advanced zooming support helps in e-reading. The device is currently offered in only white variant clubbed with a dual micro SIM slot. In exchange of Rs 7499, you can easily get your hands on it.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello crazyengineers members, I hope I'm posting this question on the correct thread. I want to start my own custom motorcycle project, and I want to use software to draw...
A wheel having 50 mm diameter and the shaft dia is 15 mm and length of the shaft is 75 mm.The width of the wheel is 20 mm.Please let me...
I wish to know whether we have any folks who have their starups running from colleges. Anyone? Tell us about your starup in this thread 😀
The evolution of species has taken different shapes in different forms. Habits, environmental elements, adaptive methods had taken long time to converge and get a compatible guise inside the genes....
Notion Ink, a Bangalore based Indian Company, has recently unveiled two of its 2 in 1 hybrid device named Able 10 and Able 10 Enterprise respectively. Able 10 is a...