Swipe Elite Plus: Snapdragon 615, Full HD Display & 3050mAh Battery For Rs. 6,999

Smartphones are launched everyday in India but yesterday Swipe Telecom unveiled their new creation that plans to rattle the competition with its affordable price and impressive specs. Say hello to the new Swipe Elite Plus that will go on sale exclusively on Flipkart from June 6th onwards for Rs. 6,999. This entry level smartphone boasts of a 5inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS panel display that is not only energy efficient but also produces 40% more colours than a normal LCD display. The display is protected by scratch-proof Dragontrail glass. The body of the Swipe Elite Plus is made out of premium polycarbonate with a metal frame that is not only light but designed to be ergonomically fit in your hands.

Swipe Elite Plus

Underneath the hood of the Swipe Elite Plus we find a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 chipset that houses a 64-bit 1.7GHz octa-core ARM Cortex A53 processor and Adreno 405 GPU along with 2GB of RAM. While most smartphones by local manufacturers in this price bracket have cheaper MediaTek chipsets is nice to see that Swipe has opted to go for a slightly higher end Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset. The Swipe Elite Plus runs Android 5.1 (Lollipop). When it comes to the internal memory of the Swipe Elite Plus, it stands at 16GB and you get the option of expanding that storage to up to 64GB using microSD cards. The company is throwing in cloud storage of 100GB using its SwipeBox service for free.

The cameras on the Swipe Elite Plus are pretty average. We get a 13MP LED flash equipped camera on the rear and an 8MP selfie shutter on the front. The smartphone comes with the usual host of connectivity options like microUSB, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. The Swipe Elite Plus is powered by a 3050mAh battery that can last for more than a day on average use.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung has seen success in the smartwatch department but its fitness band sales haven’t been impressive. Samsung first try at a Fitness band failed miserably with the Gear Fit. The...
Reliance Retail’s LYF series added new launch to its range with LYF Flame 6 after the successful launches of earlier LYF Flame 4 and Flame 3. As per the listing...
I have done my Electronics and telecommunication engineering this year .I am not yet placed but i have good knowledge of my subjects .I want a time of 7 -10...
Fast depleting fossil fuels have led to a more vigorous search for alternative energy sources. In lieu of that, a team of researchers from Harvard Medical School and Wyss Institute...
Keeping the surge of 2 in 1 untethered, HP incorrigibly added a new one in the same category. Last Thursday, the company unveiled HP Elite X2 1012, a redefined hybrid...