swing to database

Right now i trying make a java swing based online voting system .
all i have done till now is created a UI for useres to sign up,login and to vote.
but the point is that i want to connect my swing application to an online database so that it can be accessable from any where ... so need help !!!!!!!
means i want to store and retrive my database online instead of my local server of my pc..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Blu-ray Disc Association (BDA) has announced that it has finalised the Ultra HD Blu-ray specification and released a new logo that will accompany these discs. As the name suggests,...
As I m from core field of engineering, the biggest question is that if I opt software testing will that be future feasible ? After graduation I was preparing for...
Lenovo India is riding the high wave as it introduces its flagship smartphone called 'Lenovo A7000' in the country. Priced at Rs. 8999, this smartphone is truly a competitor to...
LogTera is a leading educational software development company based in San Jose, California. Co-founded by Rahul Jauhari and Shailesh Khare in the year 2013. LogTera's mission is to develop the...
The SEO aka Search Engine Optimization is an industry already. While there is huge amount of information available about SEO techniques, DOs and DONTs - many new blog owners or...