Suzuki Inazuma 250 Official Price In India Out At Launch - Key Features At Glance

As promised, Suzuki Motorcycle India Limited (SMIL) has launched the Suzuki Inazuma GW250 motorcycle in India today. We told you the news about the bike's arrival Suzuki Inazuma GW250 India Launch In January 2014 - Features & Tech Specs Listed and here it is. Carrying the looks of a big bike with the stylish design, Suzuki Inazuma is powered by a 250 cc twin-cylinder liquid-cooled four-stroke engine, matched to a six-speed gearbox. The Inazuma’s engineering package complements the naked chassis appeal of the bike, with new design around the cylinder heads, dual chromed exhausts and a distinctively shaped headlight. Let us take a look at the bike's key features.

Inazuma GW250 features advanced fuel injection and engine technology making it capable of 85 mpg. It has an Engine RPM Indicator that tells the rider the best time to upshift for normal riding. In ECO mode, the light indicates the best time to upshift for more economical riding. The front suspension is a telescopic type with coil springs while the rear is a Swing Arm type with coil springs. Disc brakes are used on both wheels. The fuel tank capacity is 13.3 liters. Among the other remarkable features, there's Dual chrome exhaust mufflers and dual lens tail and brake lights too. The bike measures 2,145 mm long, 760 mm wide, 1,075 mm tall and has a seat height of 780 mm.

slide

"Suzuki wishes to offer the Indian rider a product at every price point and in every segment. The Inazuma is a practical 250cc bike that expands Suzuki’s motorcycle portfolio into the premium segment which is showing growth potential. We believe that the Inazuma will be attractive for the youth, college students and motorcycle enthusiasts.", Suzuki Motorcycle India (SMIL) Executive Vice President Atul Gupta said in a statement. In competition with the Inazuma are a host of bikes in India. Some of them include - Honda CBR250R, KTM 200 Duke, Pulsar 200NS, Kawasaki Ninja 300, Hyosung GT250R among others. Suzuki feels that the Inazuma is a machine aimed at giving motorcyclists the looks that they yearn for. But do our readers feel the same? Do let us know in the comments.

Coming to the price, The Suzuki Inazuma is available in two colours — black and red and is priced at Rs 3,10,121 (ex-showroom, Delhi). How do you like the bike's features especially at the price point it is being offered at? Share your thoughts with us in replies below.

Replies

• Shrikant Bedekar
    Shrikant Bedekar
    yo !!! this beauty looks cool. nice one.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Don't you think the price segment it is launched at is too high?
  • Pratik Mulay
    Pratik Mulay
    'Inazuma GW250 features advanced fuel injection and engine technology making it capable of 850 mpg.'
    850 mpg?? 😕
    Like 361 kmpl?? 😨😲
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thanks for pointing out. It was a typo. It is 85 mpg.
  • Pratik Mulay
    Pratik Mulay
    You're welcome.
    I wouldn't mind paying that kind of a price for a 850mpg bike..
  • raju123
    raju123
    every one goes to Suzuki show room for seeing this bike, but i will go to show room to see the person who buys this bike😏... (Person who buys this bike will be dumb rich person😁)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    raju123
    every one goes to Suzuki show room for seeing this bike, but i will go to show room to see the person who buys this bike😏... (Person who buys this bike will be dumb rich person😁)
    Right. I personally would have expected a better design. The current design is all fine; but I won't spend more than a 60k on it.
  • raju123
    raju123
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Right. I personally would have expected a better design. The current design is all fine; but I won't spend more than a 60k on it.
    60k is too low for twin cylinder engine, at least 1.8L would be a right figure. Design will be good for person 35+ age but no definitely for youth. Pulsar 200NS for competition, i don't think so,, can buy 3 for that price
  • KSS Manian
    KSS Manian
    pulsar 200 NS will not compete in this segment, inspiteof price. Had any TVS spares are included in this?.
  • Shrikant Bedekar
    Shrikant Bedekar
    more could have been done on this bike, especially on looks, its not that sporty!! looks more like an average bike.
  • prahu mac
    prahu mac
    i think i we can get hond cbr 250 which is far less priced than this one!!!! and it's sporty too!!!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Does anyone know what is dress code for girls in CDAC-ACTS, Pune??
Please suggest a command line WebCrawler tool.
Yes guys you guessed it right this is it, one of those bikes everyone of us wants lay its hands on, this is none other than Harley Davidson Street 750....
Tata Motors, India's leading automobile company has announced the new family of petrol engines that would make it to company's passenger vehicles in the next few weeks. Tata Motors announced...
Researchers over at Georgia Institute of Technology have come up with a new control system that makes use of human arm sensors to make robots used in manufacturing plants more...