Suzuki Hayabusa Z Limited Edition Now In India - Priced At Rs. 16.2 Lakh

Superbike lovers have a big fat reason to rejoice as Suzuki Motorcycle India has announced the arrival of its nothing-short-of legendary superbike, the 'Suzuki Hayabusa Z' in a limited edition on Indian shores. Priced at Rs. 16,20,000 (ex-Showroom Delhi), the latest Hayabusa series sports bike will be available for a limited period at Rs. 17.7 Lakh on-road. Like its namesake, the Japanese peregrine falcon, Hayabusa combines unparalleled maneuverability, massive thrust and a smooth-as-silk ride on city streets as well ashighways. Available in two colors - Blue-Silver (ASU) and White-Silver (ARA), the Hayabusa Z features a trapezoidal design and comes with ABS and Brembo Monobloc front brake calipers. Let's check out the various features and tech specs on the new Hayabusa Z that make it special.

The Hayabusa Z sports a Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) system for selecting any of the three engine control maps. Forged three-ring aluminum-alloy slipper pistons provide superior strength and a Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) system is in place. The Hayabusa 4-Stroke, 4-Cylinder, Liquid-cooled, DOHC engine is fitted with tapered, 44mm double-barrel Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) throttle bodies, that has two butterfly valves in each barrel. The piston diameters are enlarged from 32-30mm to 32-32mm. The new Antilock Brake System (ABS) unit features a lightweight, compact design.

Suzuki-Hayabusa-Z-Limited-Edition-India-Launch

Hayabusa Z features a 21 litre fuel tank and tubeless front and rear tyres. There's disc, twin brakes on the front, whereas there is a disc brake on the rear end. The bike comes with an inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped front suspension and link type rear suspension. Last but not the least is the addition to the Hayabusa Z superbike is the Yoshimura SlipOn R-77J Carbon End Exhaust, a feature that Indian biker enthusiasts were looking forward to for quite some time.

If you are planning on buying the Suzuki Hayabusa Z, you will also receive a 1:48 scale model of the legendary Yoshimura Hayabusa X1 (a collector's dream) and a racing calendar. With that, we come to the end of the features highlighted by Suzuki India. What are your thoughts on the new superbike's unveiling in India? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    As per Source the Newly Fitted Yoshimura SlipOn R-77J Carbon/titanium End Exhaust will enhance the power output ( Which may lead it to cross the 200bhp Mark) .

This Deal seems to be a good buy for premium customers as the Yoshimura R-77 Exhaust is not available in Indian market as of now. & its purchase can cause a whooping 30000 INR (plus tax & duties) extra to the customer.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is a heavily embellished version of the trials I had undergone in the open source world. I am very new to it and not without my baggage of ignorance....
Most Indian smartphone manufacturers have been launching the sub-Rs.10,000 Android OS running phones in India over the last few months. Micromax has been a leading brand name offering budget smartphones...
I am currently in my last (8th) semester of B.Tech. and I have been selected by Mphasis as software trainee on my campus placement. The joining could be anytime between...
Project Abstract / Summary : As the name suggest it will contains a lots of thing like calculator function with additional of table function in it.It also contain some important...
If you are a fan of open source platforms like Linux, then here might be a good news for you. UK based computer software company Canonical, announced yesterday on 6th...