Supported WLAN link on acer veriton m200-h61 motherboard

Hello,

I need to connect Intel 5300 WiFi link Laptop adapter to my desktop PC through compatible converter, because i don't have a laptop which can house this card.

Use of this adapter is my limitation for my ME thesis.

I have a Acer desktop with mother board H61H2-M (veriton M200-H61) i want to incorporate this adaptor into it.

My question is can i successfully install that card into my desktop?? Will It work without any problem??

The proposed card and converter is as shown in image
1.#-Link-Snipped-#
2.#-Link-Snipped-#

Looking forward for any Help

Thanks...

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Deriving inspiration from nature once again, the engineers at MIT have been up to something really useful and interesting. They have developed a new hybrid material that can act as...
A team of engineers from UK have managed to take DIY to the next level by designing a laptop that can be fabricated on a 3D printer and takes just...
As promised and well within time, the Finnish company Jolla Ltd. founded by ex-Nokia employees has launched the Jolla smartphone in India on Snapdeal.com, the e-commerce portal that's bringing smartphones...
is microwave heating economical in processing a batch of around 5000 kg batch.??? i read that microwave heating ll be very efficient in mono-sulfonation of naphthalene...ll it be industrially economical.....
A year ago, when i was in college, almost every branch were having certification course like SAP, autoCAD, MATLAB, embedded system etc, organised by training cell of our college which...