Super Seven - Top Medtech Movies

Qmed readers so far appear to be Trekkies—with the Star Trek movies and series garnering the most votes in our survey of the top movies for medtech professionals.

Medical technology makes an appearance in many movies, but in a number of famous films and TV shows, it takes center stage—even for crucial scenes. Here are seven films in which medical technology has a starring role.
Endquuote

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: In an age where technology continues to shrink, we constantly search for new ways to better fit devices into our purses and pockets, around our wrists and strapped to...
what are the seven basic tools of quality control??? want to know everything about it.......
I want to take input for name of a student ... when i do char name[20]; and take input with cin>>name; it prints only upto 1st space like if i...

Yo

Name: Neo Hacker *Engineering Trade: Information Technology Location: India *Occupation: Student *Hobbies & Interests: Only and only video games 😛 *Aim in life: Earn enough money to buy all video...
hello, i have made an inverter using cd4047 as per the circuit diagram i have uploaded here.. as per the circuit diagram gate pulse are given to the mosfet from...