Sunday Quiz [October 16th] Results + Interesting Statistics!

Hola folks!

We organised the 'Sunday Quiz Contest' on 16th October with the addition of a twist - a timer! That's right. The participants had just 3 minutes to solve 10 questions. We have already shared the questions along with the correct answers. Check them here:
16th October Sunday Quiz Questions + Correct Answers

We also thought we'd share some interesting statistics with you all. So here goes -
  1. There were a total of 532 quiz takers. πŸ‘
  2. Only 10 got a perfect 10/10 and only 8 missed it by 1 with a 9/10 score. πŸ˜’
  3. More than 100 got stuck at 50/10.😨
  4. About 45 got a 10/100 πŸ˜”
  5. .. and only 1 participant did not get any correct answers with a 0/10 score. 😳
Names of those who scored a perfect 10/10 -
  1. Pankaj Sharma
  2. Nikhil Dubey
  3. D ganguly
  4. Mohammed Ali
  5. Vasiha N Shariff
  6. Kripesh Das
  7. Darshan Darak
  8. Gb Lokesh
  9. Prema
  10. Gulshan
In our lucky draw we got a winner who co-incidentally also got the 10/10 score in the least time i.e. 1 minutes and 21 seconds.

andthewinneris2 ​

😁 CEan - KRIPESH DAS 😁

Congratulations, Kripesh!
You win a Rs. 500 Amazon Gift Card and any one CrazyEngineers T-Shirt of your choice.
​
We will be in touch with Kripesh over email.
------------------------------------

ONE MORE THING -
We know you love to win; and we are on a quest to make every engineer a winner in their respective fields. That's the reason we've created CrazyEngineers IO.

If you are not a member of CrazyEngineers IO, click -> #-Link-Snipped-#!

Replies

• Yogesh Kumawat
    Yogesh Kumawat
    What is my correct score
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    YOGESH KUMAWAT
    What is my correct score
    Hi Yogesh, you can email us about the score on hello [@] crazyengineers [.] email
    We can check the score and tell you. Else, you can simply check the correct answers here: 16th October Sunday Quiz Questions + Correct Answers and check how many you got correct. Each question has 10 points for the correct answer. So, you can calculate your own score.
  • Sumukh Madgaonkar
    Sumukh Madgaonkar
    Congrats Kripesh!!!!!πŸ‘
  • Vipin K T
    Vipin K T
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi Yogesh, you can email us about the score on hello [@] crazyengineers [.] email
    We can check the score and tell you. Else, you can simply check the correct answers here: 16th October Sunday Quiz Questions + Correct Answers and check how many you got correct. Each question has 10 points for the correct answer. So, you can calculate your own score.
    Hi Ankita,
    First of all, I would like to congratulate you and the team of crazy engineers for conducting such a dynamic quiz competition. It was wonderful. But, you should know that, it is very easy to cheat in such a competition. Since, there werent any proper scheduled time for the conduct of the event, except for a deadline. So, if one person has two accounts, Bingo!!!. He can do a trial run in the first, and can answer all the 10 in the second after knowing the questions. I dont meant to be a critic, just sharing my thoughts.
    Anyways, I sincerely applaud the effort made by the team. Good Job!!
    Keep it up.

Thank You​
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Duplicate accounts are removed quickly and I think our system does a good job of detecting duplicates. But it's not 100% foolproof.

These quizzes are meant to be taken lightly and for fun.
  • Sumukh Madgaonkar
    Sumukh Madgaonkar
    I dont want to sound rude
    Forget about who won it and how..............
    take it as knowledge database man..........
    How many as did you know before the quiz?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sumukhm39
    How many as did you know before the quiz?
    Didn't get you, sorry.
  • Sumukh Madgaonkar
    Sumukh Madgaonkar
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Didn't get you, sorry.
    How many answers did you know before the quiz?
    πŸ˜•typo error
    😁sorry!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sumukhm39
    How many answers did you know before the quiz?
    If I were to take the quiz, I'd have gotten about 90%. We're going to get questions for quiz from a PRO quizz-buff. Will make an announcement soon.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

am interested in creating a system to detect and eliminate ransomware. can someone help to in it?? struck with decision between static or dynamic analysis.. what tools can be used...
Everything has a definite lifecycle, we are born and we die just like any other thing we see around, un-affecting the laws of conservation. And in this short span, things...
Triumph Motorcycles India has announced the availability of Bonneville T100 superbike in India. The T100 is now available for booking at Triumph showrooms for Rs. 7.78 lakh (ex-showroom in Delhi)....
Hi all, IoT Hexsense is a sensor node device based on Hexiwear. Its specially designed for Home or Industrial automation.The Hexiwear comes with various sensors. All the sensors and status...
At Huawei's recent launch event in China, the company has unveiled its latest Android tablet called 'Honor Pad 2'. The grand launch witnessed the arrival of two other flagship devices...