Sunday Evening Debate : 7:00 PM (IST), June 15

The next in the line of our popular weekend debate is scheduled on June 15, 2014 at 7:00 PM (IST). The debate is open to all the CEans! Read the following carefully-
  • Debate Topic : Will be announced exactly at 7:00 PM in the #-Link-Snipped-#.
  • Schedule: Start 7:00 PM - End 8:30 PM (90 Minutes)
  • Debate Moderator: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Rules: Be respectful towards other's views, be professional and don't spam the debate thread.
  • Prize: Rs. 500 gift voucher from Flipkart
Questions / doubts? - Ask below. πŸ˜€

Wishing all the participants all the best!

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Much excited. I hope you all will be there.

#-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Gurwinder Singh
    Gurwinder Singh
    Yeah of course . I have set reminder for this .I will try my best πŸ‘
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Yep Ready to go
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    An hour to go before we will see the views of fellow CEan's
  • Gurwinder Singh
    Gurwinder Singh
    Crazy
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Team..

#-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# ,#-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# ...

Are you folks ready?
    A final reminder... to another thrilling debate competition as we are going to start in another 30 minutes.
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    I am in attendance. Waiting for the topic and a healthy discussion.
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Our regular members are logging in.. 21 already online.
    Going to start in 7 minutes.
  • Gurwinder Singh
    Gurwinder Singh
    where is topic unable to find it 😁
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Me also in, but very tired :/
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Gurwinder Singh
    where is topic unable to find it 😁
    It will be available on 7:00PM πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I am online through mobile. We have a huge Internet problem here.
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Harshad Italiya
    It will be available on 7:00PM πŸ˜€
    Wait for another minute before we will say GOOO...
  • Gurwinder Singh
    Gurwinder Singh
    time starts
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Loved yesterday's debate. Feeling proud to say that it is only going to get bigger each time. Winner shall be declared at 12:00 pm.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Sorry for the late post.

We feel proud to announce that the #-Link-Snipped-# has been declared as the winner of Weekend Online Debate #3!

😁 😁 😁

He shall soon receive a Rs. 500 gift voucher from Flipkart.

Congratulations buddy!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ankita Katdare
    Sorry for the late post.

We feel proud to announce that the #-Link-Snipped-# has been declared as the winner of Weekend Online Debate #3!

😁 😁 😁

Congratulations buddy!
    Congratulations #-Link-Snipped-# you deserve it buddy. I enjoyed my first Debate competition in life. πŸ˜‰
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Th
    Ankita Katdare
    Sorry for the late post.

😁 😁 😁

Congratulations buddy!
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# Thanks Guys. Never expected this. Good participation from everyone. Surely a lot of thinkers will be born with such debates, might as well make the internet useful.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Do share a screenshot of the gift voucher after erasing the confidential data if possible! πŸ˜‰
  • Gurwinder Singh
    Gurwinder Singh
    Nice, congrats #-Link-Snipped-#

Where is mine? 😨 I think I loss this due to very less point . May be one or half point :ROFL:
    OK next I will win. πŸ‘ πŸ˜› again congrats #-Link-Snipped-# and I am just going to see your reviews so that I can proof internet not kills our ability of think. πŸ˜€
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Congrats #-Link-Snipped-#

πŸ‘
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Congratulations #-Link-Snipped-#.
    The debate was awesome and all the participants had put in awesome points.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Congrats #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Dhevishathya Rajaram
    Dhevishathya Rajaram
    Congrats #-Link-Snipped-# πŸ˜€
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Congrats #-Link-Snipped-# !!
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    [​IMG]
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Thanks CE. The rest of the voucher has been stripped. 😁
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    @ Rajini :
    I survive in a different timezone (AST) which is 5 hrs ahead of IST. wont be able to participate.. thanks for tagging though..
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    durga
    @ Rajini :
    I survive in a different timezone (AST) which is 5 hrs ahead of IST. wont be able to participate.. thanks for tagging though..
    Hey #-Link-Snipped-#

I understand that due to different timezone you may not be able to join the few of the debates; We would keep in mind to have debate in different time zones.

However what about you put your views on the thread to enlighten the world with your views..
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    congrats #-Link-Snipped-# !!
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    @ rajni - I think I will keep my views to myself πŸ˜› , they are really world changing!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just a quick poll to see how our fellow CEans are reacting to the new design of CrazyEngineers. Now that sufficient time has passed since we rolled out the new...
Why not make Crazyengineers.com Open source?
Researchers at Japan’s University of Electro-Communications and Hokuyo Automatic Co. have finally succeeded in making the intelligently sliding automatic doors, same as the ones in Star Trek. This doors have...
The tragic incident in Himachal Pradesh has shocked the nation and I found this real footage of the tragedy on Youtube. I didn't want to share it; but I believe...
It’s not often that you see a car manufacturer at a Toy Show but Toyota had a very good reason to be at the Tokyo Toy Show 2014. The Japanese...