Sunday Debate | 22 June @ 7:00 PM (IST) - Participate & Win!

The next in the line of our popular weekend debate is scheduled on June 22, 2014 at 7:00 PM (IST). The debate is open to all the CEans! Read the following carefully-
  • Debate Topic : Will be announced exactly at 7:00 PM in the #-Link-Snipped-#.
  • Schedule: Start 7:00 PM - End 8:30 PM (90 Minutes)
  • Debate Moderator: @@Rajni Jain
  • Rules: Be respectful towards other's views, be professional and don't spam the debate thread.
  • Prize: Rs. 500 gift voucher from Flipkart
Questions / doubts? - Ask below.

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Last time #-Link-Snipped-# make it to the podium, and I am sure he would like to safeguard his title. At the same time, I am even more confident that all the other Engineers would like to turn the table... So are you ready?

Tagging few of the CEan's -
    #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# ,#-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-#

Requesting you guyz to further invite your friends and older CEan's to enjoy the Sunday Evening.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Will try to be there ! Hope to have a good discussion πŸ˜€
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Rajni Jain
    Last time #-Link-Snipped-# make it to the podium, and I am sure he would like to safeguard his title. At the same time, I am even more confident that all the other Engineers would like to turn the table... So are you ready?

Tagging few of the CEan's -
    #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# ,#-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-#

Requesting you guyz to further invite your friends and older CEan's to enjoy the Sunday Evening.
    Had a quick accident. Littled bruised up. Will try to make it. By the way, the rest of you noobs and veterans - don't forget to kick ass!
  • themask
    themask
    Awaiting to participate
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    #-Link-Snipped-# can you revise the prize?
    insted of gift voucher how about INR 500?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Issue
    #-Link-Snipped-# can you revise the prize?
    insted of gift voucher how about INR 500?
    Sending the money is trouble. Sending gift voucher is easy.
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What about sending a gift voucher of winner's choice?
    Not everyone is fond of Flipkart..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Rajni Jain
    We can do that as long as the price is under Rs. 500. Works for us.
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Kaustubh Katdare
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Rajni Jain
    We can do that too.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Anoop Mathew
    Had a quick accident. Littled bruised up. Will try to make it. By the way, the rest of you noobs and veterans - don't forget to kick ass!
    Bloodied but unbowed. Take care Anoop.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Anoop Mathew
    Didn't read that! Hope you are okay.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    will try to participate πŸ‘
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Anoop Mathew
    hope you get well soon as possible.
    you are truely awesome in that gd competition.
    congrats.
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The next in the line of our popular weekend debate is scheduled on June 22, 2014 at 7:00 PM (IST). The debate is open to all the CEans! Read the following carefully-
    • Debate Topic : Will be announced exactly at 7:00 PM in the #-Link-Snipped-#.
    • Schedule: Start 7:00 PM - End 8:30 PM (90 Minutes).

Friends...
    Debate will be on in another 30 minutes.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    It was a tough decision for me and #-Link-Snipped-# to declare a winner.

We think that the participants - #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# all had their plus and minus points.
    But, we are here to give full marks to the enthusiasm shown.

For this week's debate competition, the winner is declared as #-Link-Snipped-#

He will soon receive a gift voucher worth Rs. 500.

#-Link-Snipped-# Let us put up a notice for next week's debate today itself so that more people are able to reserve the time slot and participate.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Congrats #-Link-Snipped-# ! 😁
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Congrats #-Link-Snipped-# !
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Congrats #-Link-Snipped-# - your gift voucher is residing in your inbox. Please confirm the receipt.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Congratulations #-Link-Snipped-# πŸ‘
  • Anand Vardhan
    Anand Vardhan
    Ohh 😲 Thank You Everyone. πŸ˜€
    #-Link-Snipped-# You the man, I thought You'd win. But, Thanks a lot, everyone. πŸŽ‰ #-Link-Snipped-# Thank You mam. πŸ˜€
  • Anand Vardhan
    Anand Vardhan
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Congrats #-Link-Snipped-# - your gift voucher is residing in your inbox. Please confirm the receipt.
    Thank You Sir. πŸ˜€
  • Anand Vardhan
    Anand Vardhan
    Sanyam Khurana
    Congrats #-Link-Snipped-# ! 😁
    Thanks man. πŸ˜€
  • Anand Vardhan
    Anand Vardhan
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Congrats #-Link-Snipped-# !
    Thank You. πŸ˜€
  • Anand Vardhan
    Anand Vardhan
    Ankita Katdare
    It was a tough decision for me and #-Link-Snipped-# to declare a winner.

We think that the participants - #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# all had their plus and minus points.
    But, we are here to give full marks to the enthusiasm shown.

For this week's debate competition, the winner is declared as #-Link-Snipped-#

He will soon receive a gift voucher worth Rs. 500.

#-Link-Snipped-# Let us put up a notice for next week's debate today itself so that more people are able to reserve the time slot and participate.
    Thank You mam. πŸ˜€
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Congrats #-Link-Snipped-#. Beat you in the next one
  • Anand Vardhan
    Anand Vardhan
    Anoop Mathew
    Congrats #-Link-Snipped-#. Beat you in the next one
    Haha 😁. Sure Sir. πŸ˜‰
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Anand Vardhan
    Ohh 😲 Thank You Everyone. πŸ˜€
    #-Link-Snipped-# You the man, I thought You'd win. But, Thanks a lot, everyone. πŸŽ‰ #-Link-Snipped-# Thank You mam. πŸ˜€
    Don't participate to Win !

Participate to learn & Improve.

More debates to go, get ready !
  • Anand Vardhan
    Anand Vardhan
    Sanyam Khurana
    Don't participate to Win !

Participate to learn & Improve.

More debates to go, get ready !
    How true that is. πŸ˜€
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Congrates #-Link-Snipped-#
    Great job done !
  • Anand Vardhan
    Anand Vardhan
    πŸ˜€πŸ˜
  • themask
    themask
    Congrats @@Anand Vardhan !
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    congrats #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello i got placed in staffing company but i am from computer science branch i applied for this company because i was unplaced so..today i got placed we have work...
Taking a side step from my other project (https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/software-project-for-civil-structural-field-engineer.75070/) I just wrote a touch oriented office app for windows tablets and PC's. The goal of this project is to get...
IPintentio is founded by the duo - Arijit Dutta and Soumen Basak, who are IIT Bombay pass-outs from the 2000 batch. Arijit Dutta has more than 12 years of experience...
Hello!@ I download TV driver for my pc, and when i try to install the driver, i fail because the driver i download a not run setup for staring install.....
Back in 2012 Sharp broke the record for the world’s highest solar cell conversion efficiency of 37.7% and their new ambitious technology claims to double the current standard. The concept...