Sunbeam pune for mobile computing review

how is sunbeam pune for wimc course ? plzz help asap

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Tagging #-Link-Snipped-# She has good experience in this matter.
  • swati kadam
    swati kadam
    aannkkiitt
    how is sunbeam pune for wimc course ? plzz help asap
    Sunbeam is a very good institute if you are opting for any course DAC or Wimc .I did Wimc course in 2012 aug batch . The amount you pay for the course is worth , they focus very well on the concepts .But yes their schedule is quit hectic , but you will surely learn a lot. Campus placements are also good.
  • aannkkiitt
    aannkkiitt
    Thanku vry much..is dac a better option to choose or wimc ?
  • swati kadam
    swati kadam
    Its as per your interest , as the course syllabus will be similar for both ,the only difference would be you you creates desktop application in DAC where as Mobile Apps in Wimc rest basics are same.
  • aannkkiitt
    aannkkiitt
    Ohk.. but I heard placement of wimc are not that satisfactory as of dac and package offered is also less? In your batch how many were placed?
  • swati kadam
    swati kadam
    Yes, if you are getting DAC please go for it .DAC placements are anytime better than Wimc .At our time it was not that got.If your choose Sunbeam they will make sure you will get placed , the staff and people their are cooperative and good . But again iam saying the schedule is hectic you may not get any holiday even sundays you will have practical sessions .
  • aannkkiitt
    aannkkiitt
    Ohk ty 😀 but if dont get dac then should I apply for wimc or to wait for next round?
  • swati kadam
    swati kadam
    what is your rank ? if its below or unto 1000 you can get DAC .You are from which branch ?
  • aannkkiitt
    aannkkiitt
    My rank is 2930 and my branch is IT. How is IACSD akurdi and vita mumbai for dac?
  • swati kadam
    swati kadam
    As per your rank u may get DAC in sunbeam but if not then opt for Wimc .Because if the seats are closed for DAC in 1000 or near to 2000 then you should opt for Wimc , but i do suggest for sunbeam pune . About the other centres i don't have any idea.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I got CDAC Kharghar Mumbai for DAC course. so please suggest me about faculty and placement status and also sugest to join for CDAC Kharghar.
Is VLSI students are eligible for IT jobs?
About 85 years ago, an elusive massless particle was theorised by physicist Hermann Weyl. Scientists had been looking for Weyl fermions for a long time as they are called as...
Folks over at Google never want you to miss an important email just because it got stuck down the pile of other mails you got after it. To help an...
Yamaha Motors India has announced the launch of its new bike called Yamaha Saluto. The most striking features of the motorcycle include front disc brakes, four new colours (Green, Blue,...