summer training

i am an IT 2nd year student , can anyone tell me where shd i go for the training. i know HTML,C,a little bit knowledge of web designing.
can anyone rply me as soon as possible...
plz help me

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Hi and welcome to forum!
    Yes, industrial training play a big role in your engineering education.
    You can approach an IT company for your summer training. Write an email to concerned person in HR department, requesting for training. If you tell us where(location) you want that training, CEans can help you suggest some companies in that area.

Let me know what you think!

Best.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Jay and Ajay are fellow artists who use coded messages to communicate to each other. Recently Ajay was put in a jail for stealing an exceptional and expensive diamond the...
Hi, first of all i would like to thank anyone who can help me in my problem in advance.😀 My Problem is that I want to make a prototype that...
CEans, Answer the questions here & post new general knowledge questions in this thread. This thread will remain active during period Feb-March '09. After this period, a new thread will...
CEans, Many ideas pop up in my mind when I'm playing guitar. Today, another final year project idea popped up in my mind. How about developing a robot that would...
Can somone send link to download Free Special Distillation Processes by Zhigang Lei, Biaohua Chen, Zhongwei Ding or mail a of same book at 😀