Summer training - jaipur or ajmer In Rajasthan, India

respected sir
i am a student of BE 2nd year.my branch is electronics & communication.
i want to take summer training of one month after completing my 2nd year and as you know it is necessary also.
i want to take it specially in jaipur or ajmer (rajasthan,india).
so please tell me that from where and what kind of training should i do.
thanking you
your's faithfully
rahul mathur

Replies

• avnish.narula
    avnish.narula
    rahul mathur
    respected sir
    i am a student of BE 2nd year.my branch is electronics & communication.
    i want to take summer training of one month after completing my 2nd year and as you know it is necessary also.
    i want to take it specially in jaipur or ajmer (rajasthan,india).
    so please tell me that from where and what kind of training should i do.
    thanking you
    your's faithfully
    rahul mathur

hi rahul,
    i am also in my second year in electrical and electronics branch.Actually the projects for a second year student are very rare.I am also in a fix where to go.By the way training in BEL can be one of the option.
    Can you tell when should we apply to a company for training???๐Ÿ˜
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Hi Amit,
    Please read my reply to a similar query by another CEan few days ago.
    Considering you are only in II year, it would be really difficult to say where you should go for a summer training. You may first want to look at the area or a platform where you wish to gain expertise. There would be no point in doing a summer training just for the sake of it.

I suggest if you can send me your profile/resume, I will get it reviewed from an expert (lol, I know a few of them ๐Ÿ˜Ž) Then we can arrange for a short conversation (you may say a mock interview) where you can know your level, interest and get all the doubts clarified.

Let me know your view. My email id is mayur(at)crazyengineers(dot)com
    Although I dont know any one in Jaipur or Ajmer, at least not in IT, I'll try to locate a suitable person who can help you out.
  • avnish.narula
    avnish.narula
    mayurpathak
    Hi Amit,
    Please read my reply to a similar query by another CEan few days ago.

Although I dont know any one in Jaipur or Ajmer, at least not in IT, I'll try to locate a suitable person who can help you out.

hey friends....can anybody help me out??...i am in my second year of my electrical and electronics branch....is there any body from chandigarh in this forum who can help me out???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CEan - Neha & CEan - Aashima are from Chandigadh. Please go through other similar threads in the General Help Section. You may find some useful information there.

-The Big K-
  • mohitm5m
    mohitm5m
    hi..

i m the student of electronics and communication..
    can u help to find the summer traing which i have to do after 4th sem.

so....wtng foer rpl...
  • dinesh_ag2006
    dinesh_ag2006
    Hi Mohit,
    I am also 2nd year student of ECE at IEM Kolkata and looking for Summer training. If you find please inform me.
  • manu1988
    manu1988
    sir,
    i am a second year engineering student of nmims mumbai pursuing b.tech in electronics and telecommunication. i am interested in doing a summer training or summer project in some company or any reputed institute(iit's or nit's). i would be greatful if you can give me some valuable information about this summer programme. waiting for a favourable response
    thanking you
    Your's sincerely
    Manu Sharma
    [Admin Note]: Providing personal phone number/email address doesn't help. Let all discussions happen on the forums.
  • mehtaamit12
    mehtaamit12
    if you are from it tread and intrested in .NET or java just mail your cv at
  • swarnim2412
    swarnim2412
    hi...
    i m a 2nd yr engg. frm elect. n comm. trade....i want to know about d summer training programs at iit delhi..n 1 pleese....
  • Devendra Kumar
    Devendra Kumar
    haii im devendra kumar singh studend of 2nd year ece I want to take summer traning of 2 months plsease tell me sth. what r thhe requirement
    for S.T
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    actually where are you from and in which field you want to take training... please find the proper company which gives you training and take NOC from College give it to Company then its ok but first choose your field
  • bugmenot
    bugmenot
    hello sir,
    i am doing my B.Tech. 2nd year(IVth sem) in EEE from NIT karnataka and i am interested in doing internship or training related to electronics this summer(around 3 months vacation frm may 1)..this is my prior request to you to kindly let me know various internship or training program specially held in vacation related to my course as this will surely help me out during my placement.
    I will be waiting for your reply and will be hoping you recommend me some useful advice from your side. and will be grateful to you if you do the same.
    thanking you
    email_id:
  • ashish.0412
    ashish.0412
    i am a student b.e 3rd year electronics and comm. i want to do summer training of six weeks in delhi or ncr. please tell me where i can go.
  • ashutosh143342
    ashutosh143342
    hi guys iam in 3rd year
    doing Electrical and Electronics Engineering .Actually i need to do
    a project with some firm for 2 weeks.
    So I want to know how should i go about it and whom to contact.
    seeking your early response guys.plz help me out
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    For people who need summer training please check in website of IIT bombay there are providing it.
    ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • et_vsd
    et_vsd
    hi friends.. me doing my 2nd year in electrical and electronics engineering in chennai .. wanted to do summer training this year.. can anyone help me to do my training in chennai.. and can anyone guide me in the appropriate in which i can do so.. as i am slightly confused on choosing the subject for my summer training..
  • nishant mathur
    nishant mathur
    respected sir,
    iam a btech student of electroniics and communication stream.ihave completed my 2nd year.i want to know if there is any training or any courses which i can pursue in my summer vacations which can help my career prospects.i would like to undergo my training in delhi or ncr region.
  • nishant mathur
    nishant mathur
    sir,
    i wanted to know if there are any such companies in delhi ncr region which prvide summer training for students of ec stream after 2nd year.and what's the criteria for them and whom to contact.i will be very grateful to u for ur valuable response.
    thank you
    nishant mathur
  • kimroddy
    kimroddy
    Hey rahul recently there was new summer tranings portal that i found, its has most of the information that i was looking out for i hope it may help u out here is the url :- #-Link-Snipped-#
  • kanishk
    kanishk
    hi sir...
    i m a b.tech 2nd year student frm birla institute of technology,mesra.my branch is electronics and communication.i want to go for the training in 2010 summer vacations.i want to do it frm jaipur or mumbai or delhi.so pls tell me how can i know about the companies in these cities for training and how can i approach..and if i want to go some project work in summers then how can i aaproach 2 companies or institutes?
  • anuj9326
    anuj9326
    dear sir
    i m student
    doing b-tech 2nd year
    in electrical engg
    in VNIT nagpur
    i am eager to do summer training 2010
    in mumbai or pune so please tell me the respective
    companies that i should apply.
    thanking you.
    โ€‹
  • satyashish
    satyashish
    i am student of b.tech 2nd year [ECE] branch. i just want to know whether BSNL be the right choice for doing summer training
  • shweta.choudhary
    shweta.choudhary
    sir,
    i am a second year engineering student pursuing b.tech in electronics and communication. i am interested in doing a summer training or summer project in any reputed institute(iit's or nit's). please help me if ne1 has any idea about it.
  • mynameiskhan
    mynameiskhan
    You may check this out #-Link-Snipped-#
  • corefuture
    corefuture
    Core Future is the next gen institute to provide best quality summer training in Kolkata. Core Future provides summer training on Embedded System, Network Security and ethical hacking,Wireless Communications,Search Engine Optimization and PHP. For more details about fee, brochure please visit
  • corefuture
    corefuture
    these courses are for ECE, CSE, IT. Admission for summer trainings are going on. Contact Core Future for booking your seat.Total fee is 3500/- only.500/- registration fee and 3000/- should be paid at the class starting time.Students can learn Network Security where they will gain knowledge about viruses, system attacks,ethical hacking,Trojans removal etc.
  • Rupa_Roy
    Rupa_Roy
    XESP in kolkata provides the best training in Embedded Systems, they are too good in microcontroller based projects for ece/cse students. and in telecommunication they are also very very good, most of the trainers from gsm or cdma industry, perfect finishing school in kolkata

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Guys, Even being in the IT industry, I'm still a lay man when it comes to software testing. Can any body help me to understand how a software is...
Hi CEans, This is report of our departmental event in our college which is held on Feb 2 2007. College name: Koneru Lakshamiah Collge of Engineering (KLCE) After the two...
HI THIS IS RATI . IAM CURRENTLY WORKING IN AN IT FIRM IN PUNE. THIS IS MY๐Ÿ˜ FIRST JOB ๐Ÿ˜’I AM WORKING HERE AS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE. I HAVE BEEN...
hi friends i want one project based on Electronics and Communication i need it as fast as possible plssssssssssssssss help me guys
Greetings !! Im bhargav ...I lov music and loves reading novels of sydney's,Nora's and john grisham's... i too like partying...