Summer Training In Tata Motors

There are tons of mechanical and automobile engineers looking for summer training in Tata Motors. We've had an old discussion here: Summer training at tata motors and maruti udyog

If anyone knows the full procedure for applying for Internship at Tata Motors, criteria and other details, please share it with all our CEans here.

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I want to know about it.Please any one who knows.Please tell us.๐Ÿ˜€
  • Rohan_shukla
    Rohan_shukla
    i am currently training at tata motors,pantnagar plant. u need to talk to the HR manager. either drop him a mail on ur college's letter head or contact him in person.My college got the training offer for 2 students.the system seems relaxed now.contact asap
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Rohan_shukla
    i am currently training at tata motors,pantnagar plant. u need to talk to the HR manager. either drop him a mail on ur college's letter head or contact him in person.My college got the training offer for 2 students.the system seems relaxed now.contact asap
    Hey Rohan, Good to hear from you ๐Ÿ˜€ Could you share the procedure for application and selection criteria so that all our fellow CEans benefit?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yeah Rohan please.It would be great. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • vignesh sp
    vignesh sp
    Ya Rohan. I too need it , Please explain it.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# If you're around, please shed some more details.

I just went through the details about the International Internship program from Tata Group. Anyone interested can take a look here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Then there is also something called - Tata Advanced Internship Program (TAIP)

This one is for the management students. It provides an opportunity to understand the Tata brand. The entire program is managed by the Group HR and was launched in 2005.
    Your resume should highlight the details about you qualification, extra-curricular, hobbies and achievements. If they find it interesting, they will send you an acknowledgement letter for being selected for the training. You are also required to obtain a No Objection Certificate (NoC) from your college.

If anyone has any details about these internships, please share the details in replies below.
  • shivansh singh
    shivansh singh
    can plzz somebody tell me about hr of tatamotors pantnagar branch(email.phone, no.s ) and i also want to know is there any jitender singh(hr) or is it just fake?????
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shivansh singh
    can plzz somebody tell me about hr of tatamotors pantnagar branch(email.phone, no.s ) and i also want to know is there any jitender singh(hr) or is it just fake?????
    It'd not be good to share someone's personal / professional email ID or phone number (or any contact detail) without their consent. You should try to call their office and ask for the concerned authority. That's the most authentic way of finding out required information.
  • Karthikeyan jaisankar
    Karthikeyan jaisankar
    In TATA MOTORS, inplant training available??
  • Ramakant Sinha
    Ramakant Sinha
    If anyone knows tata motors hr contact no. Or mail id. Please maul it to me at
  • mohit agarwal
    mohit agarwal
    Hey this is mohit, I wanted to know the details about the inplant training for two weeks.....
  • mohit agarwal
    mohit agarwal
    Hello sir, this is Mohit agarwal second year student of SRM university chennai, pursuing BTECH AUTOMOBILE engineering.
    Since from beginning my passion is in vehicles , i opted this field.
    Here, as i am in second year, i am seeing that my area of interest is in designing and engine transmission.As per my regulations i have to go for an inplant training for 14 days in plant or service centre. So, please tell me the procedure and details to go for it.
    Thanks,
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The way of getting summer internship with Tata Motors is straightforward - have your college authorities initiate the discussion. One way to achieve this is to get in touch with college alumni network and find out alumni who are working with Tata Motors. They will be the first good lead.

Have your college authorities talk to these contacts and see if you can get them to convince for internships. Also, as discussed above, try contacting the HR managers via services like LinkedIn. Be extremely professional in your approach also be polite.

I look forward to responses from people who've had the opportunity to intern at Tata motors.
  • Yash Shukla
    Yash Shukla
    I am yash shukla, mechanical 6th sem, Chouksey engineering college, bilaspur (C.G.) ..
    What should I do for vocational training at Tata Motors ?
  • Bishal karmakar
    Bishal karmakar
    I m from b.tech mechanical engineering student of 2nd year and I want to do a summer internship in any core companies so if anyone have any information then plz inform me plz
  • Anurag Sisodia
    Anurag Sisodia
    sir,
    I want some information about your summer training program
    in your Rudrapur plant for B.Tech students. Please send me a proper
    procedure to apply.

Thank You
  • gajana Biradar
    gajana Biradar
    IF any job opening for java developer tell me
  • chuni lal
    chuni lal
    Hello sir i m final.year student of b.tech mechanical engineering . I m looking for 4 months industrial training ...please help me
  • chuni lal
    chuni lal
    M QUOTE="Kaustubh Katdare, post: 149132, member: 1"]Hey Rohan, Good to hear from you ๐Ÿ˜€ Could you share the procedure for application and selection criteria so that all our fellow CEans benefit?[/QUOTE]
    I m also looking for training in tata motor so any body can give me there contact number or mail something
  • VIKASH SEELAM
    VIKASH SEELAM
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There are tons of mechanical and automobile engineers looking for summer training in Tata Motors. We've had an old discussion here: Summer training at tata motors and maruti udyog

If anyone knows the full procedure for applying for Internship at Tata Motors, criteria and other details, please share it with all our CEans here.
    sir
    Kaustubh Katdare

sir it would be easy if you know someone there or through training and placement cell of college or LinkedIn is one path through which one can get information by making contacts our batch mates did summer training at L&T using LinkedIn contacts
  • skpraveen
    skpraveen
    hi sir..now i'm studing B.E final year mechanical engineering..i want to undergo any internship regarding my core.so please tell how to apply internship in public sector companies.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

write the shortest code you can write to print all the odd no from 1 to 100? Note:- Don't use google please
NPO SvyazProekt (NPO SP) has signed a landmark deal with Newtec to become its first, third party, repair centre for Russia, Ukraine and other CIS countries. The agreement will cover...
came across with this interesting post which surely will get your head thinking of what you really want out of your career and if your career path is IT, will...
๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰ Happy Birthday Kunal! ๐Ÿ˜€ Have fun! ๐Ÿ˜
Guys can anyone help me in finding some automation testing tool through which i can test working of my website? Note:-Testing tool should be able to insert variety of values