summer training in embedded systems

hello,
i am astudent of btech 2nd year(elec & comm).i am planning to go for a summer training on embedded systems.any help provided will be appreciated.
arushii

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to general help section.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    i know some institute which giving such trainings.
    first let me know where are you from?
    and for how much time you want to take training?
  • arushii
    arushii
    godfather
    i know some institute which giving such trainings.
    first let me know where are you from?
    and for how much time you want to take training?
    i am a student from banasthali university,jaipur.doing my btech in elec & comm.and i want a training of around 45 days,and not only theory i want practical,industrial and substancial work more.thanks for your concern.you can mail me directly on my id viz:
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Arushii giving Mail ID here increases Spaming so be careful next time. and the institute giving training or course are in gujarat not know such institute are available in Rajsthan or not.. 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    there is one "ENVISION" and Other is "eNEX" will try to get information that these are giving training or not

i think they are runnig institute which offers you some course

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, i want some good project ideas for student of BE Computer & IT stream. if u have any good ideas please give me related details. Thanks.. Santosh
Bollywood releases another most awaited movie tomorrow - Delhi 6 starring Abhishek Bachchan, Sonam Kapur in lead roles. The film also starrs Rishi Kapoor, Atul Kulkarni, Divya Dutta, Om Puri,...
I'm currently building a heart rate monitor based on the MSP430 from Texas Instruments. This is the schematic I'm basing my preamplifier design on, it's a TI design with some...
hi 2 all and i have some general doubts pl ease clarify 1)explain the diff b/w relay ,switch and circuit breaker 2) give with real time practical examples for easily...
Hallo friends, I need some help from you all. I am looking a reduction gear or planetary gear which it can be used to reduce a rotation speed from 70...