summer training at IIT delhi

Hi All,

My sister will finish her 4th semester in May 2009. I was wondering if IIT delhi has any summer training / internship programs for students. If yes, could you please post me the details ? What is the last date to apply ? Contact person/ phone # etc.

Thanks a lot,
Ankur

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Ankur,

Welcome to CE. Have you checked IIT Delhi's official website? They do provide summer training/internships for students. I guess there is a form available on their official website.

I'll look for the link and post it here. In the mean time, do check out IIT-D's official website.
  • ankur_agarwal
    ankur_agarwal
    Thanks for your response. I tried searching at the website, but I could not find any information on summer trainings.

Ankur
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Check following link: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ankur_agarwal
    ankur_agarwal
    ok thanks I will try that link. Actually the impression I am getting is that I should contact the individual professors in the concerned department for the summer training. Is that right ?

Thanks,
    Ankur
  • gari
    gari
    im doing b.tech from biotechnology and is presently in 3rd year.
    i need the summer training for two months during the may and june 2010 in iit delhi in biotechnology itself. so kindly let me know when the regstration are being done and the procedure to get in there. please tell me as soon as possible as its relly necessary for us this year.

thanking you
    garima
  • gari
    gari
    please do help me please.
    garima
  • Sharanmeet
    Sharanmeet
    hello please can any body tell me about internship in iit for 6 months
  • Mohit parnami
    Mohit parnami
    In the form of IIT delhi , it is written that they will charge for whole semester for summer training, is that right??
  • priyankashekh
    priyankashekh
    sir i m in 6 th semester and i want to get information about any summer traning in the iit delhi
  • thechamp
    thechamp
    IIT Delhi had released form for summer research fellowship hope you all had applied. last date was today only, so closed now.
  • seap
    seap
    hiii..i am final yr engg student...nd wanna know is dere 6 months training in any iits...if anybody could plz help...
  • maverick123
    maverick123
    I am B.Sc Final year student with Zoology as a major course.
    I want to do a summet training. I am interested to do training in biotechnology/ biochemistry at iit, delhi.
    How & when to apply
    www.genebyte.firm.in
  • abhishek1814
    abhishek1814
    @gari: Since you are boitechonogy study then try contacting CIPLA. They provide summer training only for iotech
  • nidhi kashyap
    nidhi kashyap
    hey.....,
    i have just started 2nd year in CSE , so i want to knw when is the right time to apply for the summer trainning at any of the iits at the end of my 4th sem.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This question was posted in CE Conference by CEan - amitaries17 Anyone?
can anyone send me the circuit diagram of broadband emi sensor. a simple algoritm for differentiating clutters from landmines
Hello Every Body! I need solution manual of Vector Mechanics for Engineers by Beer & Johnston(7th or 8th edition). If any one of you have it,please send me at ...
A lot is being said everywhere about piracy. We need to have a better understanding of piracy! Case 1: I buy an ebook/movie from an authorized vendor. I make the...
Hey can any1 tell me wat is output voltage of an electric guitar and a synth??? we know for microphone it can be 2mv or something lik dat.i want to...