Summer training after 4th semester

Hello everyone, I would like to have some information regarding summer training programmes in Cse after 4th sem.
Is it necessary? or should we focus on learning languages?

And if someone wants to do the training then which are the organizations available?
I am particularly from jamshedpur,jharkhand.
So plz, suggest any organisation for the same.

Thank you.

Replies

• Rahul Gupta
    Rahul Gupta
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# plz help/suggest.
    thankyou 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rahul_a25
    Is it necessary? or should we focus on learning languages?
    I'm not sure if the summer training is necessary. You'll have to consult your college authorities if the curriculum requires you to get summer training.

You should however learn programming languages. If you wish to make a career as a computer engineer and want to choose the software development as your career - strong base in computer programming is a must. Irrespective of whether you do summer training or not - you should build strong foundation in programming.

...and mind well - I'm saying you need 'practical knowledge'. That is - if you choose to learn Java, you should be able to develop something usable with Java. It could be a simple application but something that functions. Learning only the theory won't take you anywhere.

For advice related to summer training - do check with your seniors. They should be able to provide better help.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Nothing is mandatory. If you want to go for summer 'internship', you can apply in all companies in your city as well as startups. You will get good hands-on experience on various technologies they might be working on.

As against that, if you want to go for full-fledged training, you can zero down the technologies you want to hone your skills in. It could be database related, networking related, programming related, big data related. Once you figure out what skill is it that you want to better, you can start finding relevant training classes. They could be online or regular professor meets student in a class in your city.

Once you reach final year of your engineering degree course, you should be confident about the subject you love and should be able to showcase your talent in it in the form of projects or should be able to speak about the technical knowledge you have.
  • Rahul Gupta
    Rahul Gupta
    Thank You sir & ma'am.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

RailTiffin is a food & beverage company founded in the year 2014 by Piyush Bothra and Harshit Jain. RailTiffin is a small attempt towards making the quintessential train journeys in...
can anyone say me how to put messag in crazy engineers....
Most pacemaker devices available today are designed for use in adults. There are no options for treating the condition of abnormal heart rhythms in a fetus. Statistics suggest that every...
WhatsApp is working on a new feature that will let you quickly backup all your messages along with media directly on Google Drive. This could indeed be a big thing...
Quote: India - ‘home’ to sustainability and the world capital of NGO’s – welcomes those who admire, live, breathe and practice sustainability through green principles of design. The event Cumulus...