summer training 2k8!!!

hey all,

i will be completing my 6th sem in may 2k8 and soon after that would have to get started with my summer training but tilll date i haven't applied in any firm for a 2 months summer training.

Could anyone please tell me how should i approach a company ?iI mean the exact formal procedure? Can i apply through net or do i have to visit their office ? Do i need to have some contacts in order to approach them?

Replies

• arunbasillal
    arunbasillal
    Hey
    To visit a company for training, you have to apply atleast a month before. You might get the deal even if you apply 2 weeks before but one month is safe.
    Private frims usually do not take apprentices, but Govt firms have a provision for training Students prusuiging technical courses. Just call the company reception and enquire the procedure. Online application is not enought . Each company will have its own procedures. You will have to get a letter from your college principal that confirms that you are a Student there and also his permission to let you visit the firm . Visit in groups of 3 or 4
    Good luck

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HEYYY friends can anyone please tel me how exactly r USB's detected in PCs.. also r there any drivers that r needed? if so where can i get the code...
Hello all, This is Pallavi. I want to know what is round robin technique? It is a scheduling algorithm. ๐Ÿ‘
Hey All!! I just was interested to know about the difference between a USA and UK masters degree(in any field) with regards to Job prospects and future career?Please help me...
CEans, I bet you'd like this article by ConoscenZa team. The article talks about avoiding common mistakes while writing emails. I guess many of them apply to posting on CE...
Can anyone tell me how does white box testing work please?