Sujatha

Hi everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!1

My name is Sujatha and am working in Embedded Software. Its nice to meet u all in this site. I hope we can share not only our knowledge but also happiness coz when we are happy then only we can concentrate on work and can achieve our best in the techology.

Looking forward to share all!!!!!!!!!!!
Sujju๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Sujatha ๐Ÿ˜!

I'm sure we have many CEans who are into embedded technologies. Welcome to the gang & we all look forward to great posts from you! ๐Ÿ˜€

-The Big K-
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    HI Sujatha,

Welcome to CE. We are glad to have you on the forum. Good to know that you work in the embedded space. I'm sure you will have a great time here, interacting with fellow CEans.

Looking forward to your contribution. We really need to hear some thing interesting in Embedded systems.
  • Sujatha
    Sujatha
    Hi Mr.Mayur,

thanks much. Looking forward to get more professionals as friends to get knowledge in embedded technology.

Cheers
    Sujju
  • Sujatha
    Sujatha
    Hi Mr.Mayur,

Thanks much. Looking forward to get more professionals as friends to get knowledge in embedded technology.

Cheers
    Sujju
  • Sujatha
    Sujatha
    Hi Big_k,

Nie to meet u all here. Looking forward to share my knowledge and also expecting the same from u all also.๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks
    Sujju
  • crook
    crook
    Hi Sujatha! Welcome to CE. Few moments ago, I replied to a query that asked about embedded systems. I think since you already work in embedded systems you can answer this query #-Link-Snipped-#

๐Ÿ˜€
  • Mayhem
    Mayhem
    Hey Sujatha,

I am a third year electrical engineer looking forward to doin my ms in the future and im looking at embedded systems as area of specilization.If would really appreciate it if you could tell me about the job profiles and prospects in this feild..
    thanx
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Sujatha,

You have already started getting replies. You will know in the coming days that there are many CEans who wish to explore study and career opportunity in the Embedded space.

Best of luck. Looking forward to your replies.
  • vihangas
    vihangas
    Hey Sujatha,
    I also work in Embedded. Nice to see you here.

vihang
  • Sujatha
    Sujatha
    Hi Mayhem,

I got lil late in giving reply as i was a bit busy. Thanks to BIG_K to remind this by sending mail. K lemme start to give reply to ur queries. I dont have much idea about VLSI, but i got to know, that too have the same boom like embedded. Try to get details from those who r already working on this. Then as for as embedded is concerned I can say its one of the challenging technologies for now and I think it should be forever as the number of products using embedded technology is growing exponentially.

Then coming to opportunities in this field, u have to wait for some time, thats sure(samething happened to me. i dont say for everyone it should be same. In addition to our hardwork luck should be there in order to get right things at right time, thats my beleif ๐Ÿ˜€..).But if u get into this once, then really life will be a fantastic one. Definitely u will get self satisfaction like am working in one of the world class technologies, in addition to that u will be the professional paying more compared to others in other technologies with same experience. Thats the thing as for as career is concerned.

Then one of our friends(CEans) was saying like as they have got the info like embedded software uses JAVA, its really not. Most of the embedded software is by using EMBEDDED C OR ASSEMBLY. Now a days JAVA is also using but not like C OR ASSEMBLY.

So finally my advice IS still ur into studies, and some more time is there for u to take decision on which technology to enter. So take decision after concerning some other guys who are working in embedded and if u think its worth then enter into the field.

ALL THE BEST MY DEAR............

Regards
    SUJATHA
  • Sujatha
    Sujatha
    Hi Vihang,

Hope fine and doing well. Its very nie to see a person working on the same field. Lemme know on which software ur working i.e., c or assembly.....

Regards
    Sujatha

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hii all can anyone explain when a stack is called up/down growing๐Ÿ˜•
I was in Delhi, boarding a train to Amritsar, my first visit to the historical place. But much like other Indians that day, my mind was somewhere else, India vs...
Hello! I want to know if sound/audio engineers are around on this forum? I have not seen anyone ๐Ÿ˜‰ So I'm assuming I'm the only one here .
Where can you get Pixel Shader 1.1 or better without buying a new graphics card? * Sorry, you must buy a new Graphics Card with Pixel Shader 1.1 (or better)...
What is the difference between hyper-threading multi-threading and super-threading in computer processors? As per my knowledge Hyperthreding technlogy is used in P4 CPU's. [ whenever U open multiapplication i.e. more...