Suggestions/Guidance needed for my Facebook Ads

1. External Redirection | LinkedIn
2. External Redirection | LinkedIn
3. External Redirection | LinkedIn
4. External Redirection | LinkedIn
5. External Redirection | LinkedIn

Experts I need your guidance as from past 1 year I am just getting likes only. I need sales to my ebay store directly or they can purchase it from me in order to make profits with my products sale. I am paying loan EMI installments since past 1 year for these products by doing 3 jobs. I wanna sell them but I really don't know what am I doing wrong. I have created all these by seeing you tube videos.

I would really be grateful to the experts/techies who are making a good profit by spending $1 a day and generating good sales who can help me out with what I am doing wrong and what should I do exactly. My contact details are there on my FB page. Please guide me so that I can start generating profit.

Replies

• Chandan Nasta
    Chandan Nasta
    No reply yet
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Chandan Nasta
    No reply yet
    Mostly because it's not clear what you're asking. We do see the ads and understand that they're meant for selling jewellery. However, you haven't told us what the problem is. What makes you think you are doing something wrong?

Please describe the question in detail so that it's easier for others to understand your question and offer response.

PS: The chances of someone contacting you to help via your facebook are very minimal.
  • Chandan Nasta
    Chandan Nasta
    Okay I have seen ppl making money out of the traffic. How can I make the same
  • Chandan Nasta
    Chandan Nasta
    Guys I am not a techie or an expert but I learn on daily basis by watching you tube videos. Now guys this is the issue that I am having. Previously I bought this domain name: uniqueshop.in and I registered it for 5 years under my name and it will expire in the year 2020. I haven't done anything till date on that because I didnt know what to do.

Since I had good customer base so I made 3 weeks back my own store after watching you tube videos on my own and this is my store Jewellery Mumbai

I didn't know that in shopify store or any online store that you built it you need a payment gateway as I never had any problem selling my items on ebay and shopo till date and all had inbuilt in it but I only use to sell those items in that which I had handy Now I have tied up with multiple karigars and I take orders on that basis. So we make them handmade 95% of them and then deliver it. So I thought since I have my own facebook business page since past 1 year www.facebook.com/mumbadesigns then why not make a store which my customers ask always from past so long so I made one and now I am without a payment gateway. I am confused whether I should buy one or not. The reason why because every month juz for basic plan shopify will charge me Rs 2020 plus additional charges for whatever apps I take thats additional costs every month.

Now I just paid my 1st payment fee towards shopify juz 1 week back. I am still confused whether I should continue or not with them as I am an individual who does this online from home. No company nothing just started it on a small scale and slowly slowly it will grow which I know.

I am little bit dicey whether I should continue with shopify or not as every year I will have to give them out Rs 24000 or 25000 rs along with taxes and all. Also I will have to purchase payment gateway additional costs for that and on each transaction I have heard payment gateway charges 12.5% service tax too. Which payment gateway should I choose which can charge minimal taxes as shopfy supports these payment gateways in India India Payment Gateways - Online Credit Card Processing India I don't have any company or anything as every payment gateway will ask for documentation. I juz don know what to do whether to continue or not bcoz majority of my customers are from India and they juz do bank transfer. No one has ever made CC payment as far as I know from my FB list.

Till date what I was doing was sending messages via whatsapp to all of them individually via my broadcast group and taking orders. I got now good customers but whatsapp gets hanged most of the time as on regular basis I send 40-50pics every day. So I started this shopify website which can save time and save me from backache as after my call centre working hours I am on my computer for 6 hrs everyday and on weekends for 14-15 hours nonstop. I really don know what to do. Since I thought I have started shopify I closed my ebay basic plan store as every month I was being charged Rs 500 from there since past several years. So I thought y pay on 2 sides shopify and ebay both when you already have one big store which is shopify.

In shopo I don't have to pay anything at all as its free and if I get any more such free store links I would really appreciate it. I am juz confused now as to what should I do as I am very tight with my budget and don't wanna go through any kinda documentation. I juz need expert suggestions which could save me some money rather then getting wasted as I have wasted too much money on all these things. Bolte hain na Aamdhani Atthani or Kharcha Rupaiya whohi haal hai. So need expert advices which could save me money and time.

Since I work in a call centre I have made good repo everywhere with colleagues and have been selling like that in office also. Also during my weekends I stand at the railway stations and sell it out since past 1 year (Jisme hafta nahi do toh police ke fatke free of charge milte hain uncountless who bhi or me unko rok bhi nahi sakta)

So please give me expert advice's.
  • Chandan Nasta
    Chandan Nasta
    I need guidance by someone who is making money out of FB ads.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What started as a simple freelance project, quickly became a startup for Ashwin Kandoi and Abhijit Junagade, who cleverly took the last 3 letters of their names and set up...
Hey ..I have completed 3rd year b.tech in electrical engineering... I just want to ask..should I do any certification course right now ( like PLC scada,automation) ...or after completing b.tech...plz...
Hi, I'm Zaib Mannur Direct Second year student. Currently I have 4 backlogs and one subject EDC contains 40mks, but due to theory passing rule i.e 15mks compulsory, i have...
Weaving two different signals lead to the development of high-capacity memory. At least that’s what we have witnessed in past few years. A research team at Hokkaido University has curated...
hi everyone.i am arijit maji,a 3rd year student of mechanical engg.actually i want to do a project on aerospace or aerodyamics.can you please give me ideas on this?