Suggestion of Sites For CSE students perparing for PSU or PSC...So lets starts sites.

Hey this is raj some time I get confused regarding which site to visit for the sample papers for some particulars types of exams......like AAI(airport authrity of india ),RBI(reserve bank of india),FCI(food corporation of india) etc........So lets start sahring knowledge about these kinds os exams............share whatever information u think is conserned with the particular kind of exams..............thank u.....for ur co-operations.......

Replies

• Special
    Special
    Re: Suggestion of Sites For CSE students perparing for PSU or PSC...So lets starts si

try btechguru.com
  • georgerobinson
    georgerobinson
    Re: Suggestion of Sites For CSE students perparing for PSU or PSC...So lets starts si

Referring sites is a good idea to be informed well about the exam pattern. You have to get sample papers, model questions, etc., from different sites. But getting sample papers and other relevant information from online essay writing services will contribute much to you as they are prepared by the experts in the set-up with quality inputs. Ensure that you are in a right place to collect data; otherwise the entire efforts may become waste of time.
  • Melany
    Melany
    I also always have troubles with writing academic papers. This is the reliable source grand-essays.com where you will be assisted by experts and get well-written and original work.
  • Erick Blake
    Erick Blake

Hello, For the preparation of different types of Government Exams you have to go through the different sites which are available on google. Preparing notes of every topic which is important for the competitive exam is necessary. From solving online model test paper can also help and its improve your speed. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i m second year electrical student ,finding some project ideas ....help me please...
Hi friends !!! i m studying in second year of EXTC. i have an idea of a mini project can u help me for implementing this or can u tell...
Hello friends, As we know that in c++ we end the class with a semicolon like this...... Class a { }; but in java we don't need to end the...
Hello Fellow Mechanical and Civil Engineers, Being a mechanical engineer by trade, I was tired of my kids playing mindless video games for hours on end. I decided to build...
Is it possible to read sentences without using scanf in c programming ??