Suggestion for website host

Hello All,

I would like to host my site, I have seen many hosting review sites.....I have noticed that #-Link-Snipped-# giving in depth knowledge on hosting companies and hence it did not take me long to decide. It is the best review site I have so far seen. I would welcome any suggestion and help.

Thanks,
Sean Lee.

Replies

• friendster7
    friendster7
    Re: Rate my website design

hey no advertising allowed here..sorry dude..post will be deleted
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hi Sean, if your intent was to advertise the website, you are given a warning πŸ˜‰ If not, my apologies! In the mean time, I'll leave this thread open so that others can give their suggestions πŸ˜€ Will move this to the IT Help section
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ash, we have a case study here 😁

We all are victims of the thing called "smart advertising". Left part of our brain says that its an ad, the right part of the brain says its just a request/suggesetion.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Indeed πŸ˜‰ I should have just googled for it. Its been posted everywhere, lol. Why don't you close this thread.. *ahem*.. *hides in corner*
  • arunbasillal
    arunbasillal
    @ The big K
    Wow.. thats a cool way to see a problem. Attitude really matters

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans! We have grown up while studying the big world books or Britannica encyclopaedias. Later we also purchased the Encarta. But had we ever imagined that the world will be...
πŸ˜• Hi to all engineers,i m puja studing in 4rth sem and i want to participate in a national level paper presentation on the topic volts n chips....but my problem...
😁Happy Birthday Friendster7😁 May your dreams come true and you make the world a better place to live ! Keep Rocking! Party / Birthday Bumps Due ! 😁 ​
Hi,i am a CEan now.
Happy Birthday to you guys! Rock the world😁 Wow, quite a number of people celebrating their bday's today πŸ˜€