suggestion for topic for final year project

hell everyone,
I'm final year student CS branch, can anyone please suggest me some latest and innovative topic for major project

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Akanksha Tripathi
    hell everyone,
    I'm final year student CS branch, can anyone please suggest me some latest and innovative topic for major project
    Cloud controlled Home Automation / IoT? The project would aim to offer complete control of IoT enabled home appliances over the cloud. How does that sound to you?
  • Akanksha Tripathi
    Akanksha Tripathi
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Cloud controlled Home Automation / IoT? The project would aim to offer complete control of IoT enabled home appliances over the cloud. How does that sound to you?
    Thank you sir, it sounds great
    but i have no idea how to implement it, can you please me?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Akanksha Tripathi
    Thank you sir, it sounds great
    but i have no idea how to implement it, can you please me?
    Well, you will have to do your own research and come up with specific questions or doubts. We can only help you with specific problems; but not from start to end with your project. You and your group will have to take all the efforts to research online, code and test. Of course all our fellow engineers would love to help you with your specific doubts with code / interfacing et al.
  • Akanksha Tripathi
    Akanksha Tripathi
    th
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, you will have to do your own research and come up with specific questions or doubts. We can only help you with specific problems; but not from start to end with your project. You and your group will have to take all the efforts to research online, code and test. Of course all our fellow engineers would love to help you with your specific doubts with code / interfacing et al.
    thank you sir

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As you all know i am final year student of computer engineering.. so doing academic project this year.. a company named e Luminous tech. in nasik gave us project topic...
Intex has unveiled yet another low-budget smartphone in its Aqua series with 3G Neo to bring the power of 3G connectivity along side the Android ecosystem. Priced at Rs. 3690,...
Hi all, I am a 2014 pass out. Did my BE in computer from GTU. Currently I am working as a developer (minigames in HTML5/JS). I just wanted to bring...
Why is 0! = 1 ?
I want to make Database Management project.please suggest me some topic👎