Suggest Team Names

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Fellas, I'll be attending an outbound training on 22nd of this month. We want a good name for our team! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Please suggest good name for our team! ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-

Replies

• xero
    xero
    Juveline Jerks

Star vengers
    Blazing Knights

Trial Blazers
    Hercules
    Dark Dungeons
    Blazing Heatnix
    Horrendous Ravens

wait for more ...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    xero
    Juveline Jerks

Star vengers
    Blazing Knights

Trial Blazers
    Hercules
    Dark Dungeons
    Blazing Heatnix
    Horrendous Ravens

wait for more ...
    Rocking!

Juvenile Jerks - [โ€‹IMG]

-The Big K-
  • xero
    xero
    mysterious maniacs !
  • xero
    xero
    Alpha Adroits !!

m kinda cool with names !!
  • xero
    xero
    Rowdy Rascals
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Rowdy Rascals
    Bah ! ๐Ÿ˜”

Better names please ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys , if u think its true ... or if u think the engineers are still very commited and have high morals .... go on ;.... this indeed is something...
Gone are the days when Malayalees thought in terms of an independent sprawling house, surrounded by vast open spaces and other paraphernalia. Cultural shifts and neuclearization of families with working...
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]I am planning to build a bicycle with mechanical regenerative braking. I am thinking of setting a spiral spring to wind during braking and use its tension to...
Hi.... I am thinking about doing project on microcontroller application. But I could not realize which uC is good one for my project.. whether it will be 8051 or 68HC11...
using bluetooth, information can be exchanged b/w 2 mobile devices free of cost....how about developing something similar so that we can talk with friends free of cost within the campus...