Suggest Tablet in range 10K INR

Looking forward to purchase one tablet for my cousin and budget is 10,000/- INR
I want 3G enabled. Please suggest which is best in this price range?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Harshad Italiya
    Looking forward to purchase one tablet for my cousin and budget is 10,000/- INR
    I want 3G enabled. Please suggest which is best in this price range?
    If the budget can go up slightly, I'd suggest: #-Link-Snipped-# . I'm quite impressed by the quality of Mi range from Xiaomi. Otherwise, ASUS PhonePad 7 could be your top choice.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    I recently got Dell Venue 7 Cellular and I must say it's awesome.

The overall make, speakers, graphics, everything is good.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If the budget can go up slightly, I'd suggest: #-Link-Snipped-# . I'm quite impressed by the quality of Mi range from Xiaomi. Otherwise, ASUS PhonePad 7 could be your top choice.
    Budget is tight this time. And Personally I don't like MIUI but I think my cousin is OK with that as he already get few Redmi 1S.

Sanyam Khurana
    I recently got Dell Venue 7 Cellular and I must say it's awesome.

The overall make, speakers, graphics, everything is good.
    Value 7 3000 series?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd suggest: #-Link-Snipped-# .
    Still not available in India or what?
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Harshad Italiya
    Value 7 3000 series?
    Here is the link: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Benelli, one of the oldest manufacturers in Italy, launched a range of superbikes for Indian auto market. Benelli has partnered with Pune-based DSK Motowheels to introduce range of bikes priced...
hai friends, i want to join in an instituite which offers CAD/CAM training with placement assistance in pune. one of our seniors said about two instituites those are IFS academy...
Tata Motors' future cars, small as well as mid-size ones, will offer keyless entry and operations. The technology, called "Passive Entry Passive Start Systems" has been designed and developed by...
Hello everyone, this is Coral Jain from Nagpur. I am currently pursuing B.E. in Electronics & Communication. I am an avid reader of science and tech forums and dicussion groups....
While most of us are still getting acquainted with Android’s Lollipop version, the 2nd generation of Moto X is all geared up to get a new update to Lollipop. It...