Suggest some technical events for CSE to conduct a TechFest

hello every one....i am planing to conduct a techfest in our colg so plz any one can help by suggesting some events,...........

Replies

• vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Hello CEan,
    Welcome to CE first of all,

Events for techfest as you have traditionally : Code-debugging,Quizzing,Master of Codes,Gaming Arenas,Best Manager,some online events etc,.

Try to keep CE clean by avoiding SMS text in your posts!
    Try to introduce yourself in the CE Introduction section!
    Have fun and be active in CE 😀
  • shrutigupta34
    shrutigupta34
    I am organizing a techfest too.Please suggest new events..not the old ones.and if you could give details it would be great.thanks in advance!!
  • abhishek1814
    abhishek1814
    Hi shruti and tinu.. Its good that you have thought of event... De buging,gaming etc are some of the common events.. You can think of an event called as ROBOTICS where students should make an ATNMS robot.. also there is a play called BIDD ON.. its just awesome.. we had done this in our coll... if you want more details then contact me...
    thanks
  • nandu007
    nandu007
    hei we are conducting a fest in our college so please suggest some of online events.. and how is the code debugging program is conducted. please reply me...
  • SURAJ MAKHIJA
    SURAJ MAKHIJA
    #-Link-Snipped-# Wat is bidd on?
  • SURAJ MAKHIJA
    SURAJ MAKHIJA
    Someone with some good ideas for cs it tech fest in details plzzz urgent

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, CE takes pride in having members like CEan View Profile: optimystix - CrazyEngineers Forum who always go that extra mile to make things happen and help others. I had...
hello everyone, i have just joined in this forum and i am feeling very excited about it as i find this forum very helpful. coming back to what i wanted...
Can someone tell me about Avionics and its scope?I am studying btech ece..so am i eligible for it?
Hi All, Current demand of today's globalization is the effectiveness of communication among people, companies and countries which when defined on a world wide basis demand a common interpretable language...
Meaning: suffering from indigestion or bad temper He was in such a bad shape that even the mention of food made him feel dyspeptic. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Reply to this post by...