Suggest Post Graduation courses to do after B.E.

Hi all,

I have graduated in B.E. from Computer Science Engineering in 2012. I'm currently working in Wipro as a project engineer. Its been 10 months since I joined Wipro. I want to go for higher studies. I'm little confused where to start and all. I'm not interested in MBA. Kindly, suggest me any other areas for post graduation.

Area of interest : Development

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mods note: Will move this thread to appropriate section once new section is in place.

@#-Link-Snipped-# - You will have to narrow down your choices for Post Graduate studies. If you are interested in development; the most common path to choose is the MS from US. If you wish to study abroad, you should look at preparing for GRE and TOEFL.

You may even go for M.Tech courses from good colleges/universities in India.

Third - see if Wipro allows for post graduation through distance learning. It's not very effective; but you can get a PG degree keeping the job.

Fourth: Why not opt for certification in the area of your interest? If you are interested in Java - look for the good certifications you can get that'd help boost your career.

However, above all - you need to be clear in your mind about why you want to go for post graduation. Once you know the destination you're trying to achieve, choosing the path towards that destination becomes an incredibly easy process.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The marriage between electronics and cockroaches isn't incredibly new. Cockroaches have inspired new robot designs, acted as your remote controlled insects and allowed for stealth-mode antics. However, a new development...
The Huawei Ascend Y530 is the latest smartphone cum phablet from the company. Powered by a 1.2GHz Dual-Core Snapdragon 200 processor and an Adreno 203 GPU, the Ascend Y530 is...
Please check screenshot for clarification It will improve thread quality a lot for at least technical sections
cn u plz sugst some gud institute fot testing in nagpur??is seed good enough?
The first update to Windows 8.1 of Microsoft has leaked today. The early build includes a number of changes that Microsoft is making to improve the keyboard and mouse users...