Suggest me a compiler please.

Hello people.

I am starting with my c++ basics . Which compiler would you advise me to use. Borland or Visual c++ . I would also like to know the benefits of using a particular compiler.

Thank You.

( I would also like to know how to start a personal conversation on this site ๐Ÿ˜ . I do not want to start a new thread posting this question. )

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Aksh95
    Hello people.

I am starting with my c++ basics . Which compiler would you advise me to use. Borland or Visual c++ . I would also like to know the benefits of using a particular compiler.

Thank You.
    I will suggest gcc- g++ because it is opensource & it's been updated on daily basis by developers.
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    I would go with #-Link-Snipped-#
    Using gcc would also allow you to code for online programing contests.
    You can use codeblocks,DevC++ as your IDE
    You can also use online compiler at Online Compiler and IDE >> C/C++, Java, PHP, Python, Perl and 70+ other compilers and interpreters - Ideone.com
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    You can use turboC++ in DOSBox. Thats pretty good for windows environment

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir please suggest any topics for doing final project which are related to electrical machines
At a busy place, on weekday or weekend have you ever given an effort to search for parking space. Do you know that fuel wasted for the search of parking...
Recently I was traveling in a domestic air carrier. Weather was thunderous, and there was lightning was happening all around. I was just wondering that what if a high lightning...
Wing and a Prayer (also known as The Story of Carrier X) is a black-and-white 1944 war film about the heroic crew of an American carrier in the desperate early...
Members: lovebox, Conqueror, vishalj, A.V.Ramani, HARSH_92, ankit.412, ssbaghel, vibhuti sharma, Pratik Sanjiv, guptas.sneha, shivangi16, Vishal0203, CrazyGirl, crazyboy, simplycoder, n@v-in, ianoop, lal, rkvasan68, Srijan Mehrotra, VIJAYSY, goyal420 Online now: 913 (members:...