Suggest me a book for real life incidents in companies

Hi there.
Suggest me some books for young professionals which has some real life incidents in companies. Something that interests, and has something inspirational.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    mreccentric
    real life incidents in companies
    Do you want to read the insider stories of how companies work?
  • ABCD ABCD
    ABCD ABCD
    Ankita Katdare
    Do you want to read the insider stories of how companies work?
    Something like that, and also some sort of biographical anecdotes.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Join Facebook pages of TCS confessions, Wipro Confessions and surf Quora ☕
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    mreccentric
    Something like that, and also some sort of biographical anecdotes.
    • Founders At Work Hardcover – by Jessica Livingston
    • Why We Work - by Barry Schwartz
    • Great Place to Work - Robert Levering uses interviews and anecdotes from his early best employers
    • The Golden Tap: The Inside Story of Hyper Funded Indian Startups - by Kashyap Deorah
    • The Facebook Effect: The Real Inside Story of Mark Zuckerberg and the World's Fastest Growing Company - by David Kirkpatrick
    • The Dilbert Principle: A Cubicle's-Eye View of Bosses, Meetings, Management Fads, and Other Workplace Afflictions - by Scott Adams
    • Ogilvy on Advertising - by David Ogilvy

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

guys.. i m an electroncs student,. i want to my final year project in biomedical domain.. can u suggest some projects?
Hi All , I want to know when is the 2nd enrollment process in CDAC-2016 is going to start as the 1st enrollment process is over in the month of...
Project Abstract / Summary : Objectives of the Project: A smart grid application in monitoring the condition of transmission line with wireless sensor networks. GSM (Global System for Mobile) technology...
Facing heightened consumer demands, IT and customer-facing teams are under pressure to deliver faster, more personalized experiences, and this is where Devices-as-a-Service-Platform comes in. HP Inc recently introduced the platform...
Samsung has released its virtual reality headset, the Gear VR, into the Indian market. The Oculus powered device will be available at online portals and retail shops across the country...