Suggest home security alarm system

Hello Friends

I am planning to set up a home security alarm system for my house, Please suggest me one

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Manish Goyal
    Hello Friends

I am planning to set up a home security alarm system for my house, Please suggest me one
    You wanna make one or buy one ?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    buy one
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    This one is costly but looks very good and they have so many varieties.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Manish Goyal
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
    Really not aware of any.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I see, was just wondering if anyone have really tried or seen it it, is it really worth buying one

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi kaustubh katdare this is chandrakanth(2014 passout, and ,my stream is instrumentation tech). I was very much interested in coding but the problem is with my stream backgroud. I did...
ISRO (Indian Space Research Organisation) is in the process of commissioning a multipurpose, 'Made In India' RADAR that can track space debris. This multi-object tracking radar was introduced by M...
Although the 2014-15 season of Barclays English Premier League is about to come to an end for the Liverpool supporters, there is something new awaiting them. Lava's sub-brand XOLO has...
WhatsApp has recently made available their latest material design to all the users. The new UI offers new colors, updated profiles, group photos etc. There are new icons, animations and...
Sir! I am EEE student. i have my placements in July. I am totally confused from where should i start my preparation with. Can you please help me with this!