Suggest electronics events for college techfest

hey guys, i am new here... can anyone help me out... the thing is ours is a new college and we are the seniors (the first batch), theres is no seniors here to guide us... we thought of organising a fest in our colg... and even came up with a name ELECTRON NAVIGATORS... but we are stuck with the kind of events(ECE) should be organised for our juniors... so can any one help me out...???

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-#, Welcome to CE.

Here are some ideas: -

1. You can organise a contest to develop a fully autonomous robot made of micro-controllers and sensors, which is programmed to crack a given problem statement.

2. A competition where an Autonomous robot will work with a Manual Robot to complete a set of given indoor tasks through mutual coordination and cooperation.

3. Circuit Designing. Again give a problem statement. Let participants design the circuit, judges will test it and ask theoretical questions.

4. Organize a technical quiz that has questions only related to the world of electronics.

5. An event based on wireless communication techniques where participants will solve a problem statement.

6. A department level paper presentation contest for innovation in real life situations.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After BTech, should student switch to Job or Post Graduate & if Post Graduate then Mtech or MBA ?
what type of material is used in gas turbine blades?
design consideration of washing machine control
hello friends..iam new in this group,so please help me, i want to develop new coding using c language. what can i do? do replay immediately
hai friends, iam new in this group,so please help me