Suggest C And C++ Books

Hey Friends,
Please suggest me books for C and C++ having easy language for better understanding.
Thank you.

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    You can go with C and C++ books by Yashawant Kanetkar. They are easy. If you want still really easy, you can go with books by E Balagurusamy! All the best. All are available in leading book shops! 😀
  • Mansi Munjal
    Mansi Munjal
    hey..pls suggest d books for c++ to improve my programming??
    pls give choice between Ebalagurusamy or let us C++????
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Mansi Munjal
    I would suggest none.
    Go for "Programming : Principles & Practice Using C++ by Bjarne Stroustrup"
  • Mansi Munjal
    Mansi Munjal
    thanks...@abhishek rawal
  • Sunny Kichloo
    Sunny Kichloo
    This book is also good for learning C++ helped me a lot

Object-Oriented Programming in C++ by #-Link-Snipped-#
  • avii
    avii
    Praveen-Kumar
    You can go with C and C++ books by Yashawant Kanetkar. They are easy. If you want still really easy, you can go with books by E Balagurusamy! All the best. All are available in leading book shops! 😀
    Yashawant Kanetkar books are cancer. Please avoid them.
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    SheldonCooper
    Hey Friends,
    Please suggest me books for C and C++ having easy language for better understanding.
    Thank you.
    Mansi Munjal
    Check out my favorite website for C and C++ :
    Learn C and C++ Programming - Cprogramming.com

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I am doing engineering in Computer Science. I have heard that some of the companies provides training for a certain duration and based on that, we can also develop...
Parted Magic File Size: 160724 Parted Magic is a LiveCD/USB with it's only purpose being partitioning hard drives. Although GParted and Parted are the main programs, the CD/USB also offers...
SOS: Creating a Signature Hey guys and gals. I'm just a newbie here and would like to ask where I can create my personalized signature? I searched the general setting...
hello i am studying second year (civil engineering degree) and i want to do internship after my exams (i.e after 17 june).But i have heard that one needs to have...
Hey Guys. Can we create some place here where we can review stuffs we use as "crazy engineers"? Like some equipment, company products - which are better, etc. We can...