Suggest best Choice for smartphone between Google Nexus 5, Samsung S4 & Moto X.

A friend of mine wanted to buy a smartphone and zeroed on these three but got stuck in making the best choice. I wanted to have reviews from you all & who have experienced using any of these models. Looking forward to have your valuable suggestions.😕

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    My vote goes to Google Nexus 5. I would like to mention that I have heard lot of complains of overheating of Nexus 5. So, next comes Moto X. I would suggest your friend to wait while as Moto X+1 will be launching soon with improved hardware. If he/she don't have enough patience, then I would suggest Moto X. It's solid device. The dope product.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Why not the Redmi Note or Mi3? Don't those phones offer bang for the buck?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    No for Nexus 5 - Two of my friend/client using it and it's too much buggy what they said.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    10593041_10202991547563830_2408227181240649164_n
    Period.
    Any smartphone you are going to buy not going to last more than 2 year then why not buy cheapo one and change whenever you want.

#-Link-Snipped-# : Wickedleak Wammy Note 3
    Full HD, 5.2in with Octa-Core processor in 13K
  • Aditya Deshmukh
    Aditya Deshmukh
    I suggest buy Nexus 5 or wait for Moto X+1
    Nexus 5 is the most awesome device and will get better with the android L update.
    OR
    wait for Moto X+1 because that phone is coming with more improved hardware + Latest android.
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    #-Link-Snipped-# ,#-Link-Snipped-# ,#-Link-Snipped-# ,#-Link-Snipped-# ,#-Link-Snipped-# - Thanks for your valuable suggestions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

TCS interviews are being conducted and i m a chemical engineer but i want to go for it please help me out how should i prepare for it
I want to produce a triangular wave using 4046. anybody help me....
SIR, I want to 3rd year projects related to manufacturing so please give some topics & idea of that projects
Months after its first tablet, Flipkart sought the expertise of Intel to build and launch five new tablets on its website. Flipkart has launched Digiflip Pro tablets in three screen...
Researchers from the Vienna University of Technology TU Wien) have been able to successfully demonstrate how quartz glass can exhibit the properties of a metal (for fractions of a second)...