Suggest a Book for UNIX and Shell Scripting

hello everyone ,

MY friend is in search of a good book for UNIX and Shell Scripting , i need a book which can give the basics first and a professional support .
Please suggest ?

Thanks in Advance
cheers

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    Hi ES.

UNIX SHELLS by Ellie Quigley

it has loads of examples and covers all the shells and well Linux shell srcipting

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, We all share the toughest problem we solved and not able to solve in your life. Problem = Maths / Physics Problem ( Don't share personal problems please)...
Friends I'm doing my mini project Walking Stick For blind. The obstacle detection seems not much tough. But we are a liitle bit confused about pits and digs. When suddenly...
Java's Amazing Features The c program statements can be written in java and interpreted using JVM...code and send the example...
Hi! I m in final year and pursuing electrical engineering. So, Can u suggest some topics for major project? As I have to make a owrking model on that topic....
Please pardon my interruption to the technical discussion. My client has entrusted me with a search for a Principal Software Engineer with knowledge of Sonet, SDH, and DWDM. This is...