Study for GATE or not

I am currently in 2nd year, doing btech information technology from a mediocre college affiliated to IPU Delhi.

I want to know if should i start studying for GATE or just concentrate on my btech because i know that placement/ recruitment of my college is average.

Please advice me and also tell me what subjects are going to help me in future in IT stream.

Replies

• ManojKiran Eda
    ManojKiran Eda
    Hai Neohacker,

I am a guy from electronics stream.My advice is to go for M.Tech in IIT's but later.The preparation for gate will be easy if u concentrate on ur B.tech,Because as u are 2nd year ,the gate syllabus covers the subjects that are in ur 3rd year also.
    Finally i would like to say is U prefer Gate but for one year Concentrate on B.tech and then go for Preparing to Gate.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All, I have been working past 2 years after completing B.E in Computers. I appeared for GATE in my final year but couldn't crack it. I am planning to...
Can any one help me with a code for html form having the following format?? Please Name:................ Email:.................... Tel:................... Meessage.................... and 3 check boxes
how to select a specified concrete compressive strength( f'c) for a designing bulding or ...?
Hello I had been through a paper on Web based voting system which suggests a method to cast vote online and then encrypt the vote and also add a digital...
Can anyone suggest thesis topics for M-Tech on forensics data analysis??