Strontium iDrive 3.0 Adds External Storage To iPhone 6, 6+

The memory maker, Strontium has announced an exclusive external storage for the iOS powered iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+. Called 'iDrive 3.0', this is the first product exclusively for iPhone and iPads that offer more storage. iDrive is equipped with the lightning connector and USB 3.0 so that you can transfer data to and from your iPhone and other machines without needing cables. The iDrive aims to solve the problem of limited storage; typical on Apple mobile line of products.

Strontium is the first company to announce external storage for idevices in India. The 64GB drive would be enough to store about 950+ hours of full HD Video equivalent to about 26K photos or about 16K MP3 songs. You may also use the drive space to store your contacts, calendar events and other important files. If you wish to back up your iPhone or iPad data, simply copy all the files to the iDrive, disconnect it and then connect it to your Mac or PC. The iDrive is available in various capacities viz. 16GB, 32GB and 64GB; priced at Rs. 5145, Rs. 6195 and Rs. 7245 respectively.

Strontium-iDrive-India

Strontium has also announced a free APP that offers automatic file management along with security features. The company promises 2 years of warranty on the iDrive. Other important announcements from the company include Strontium NITRO PLUS OTG USB 3.0 and 128GB NITRO UHS-1 microSDXC flash card. All the products are being made available across major retailers in India, both online and offline.

Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello! I've to do summer-internship after my 6th semester. I would like to know how to approach companies for the same? What is the procedure? Any tips for it? Anything...
Asus has launched its latest tablet - the Fonepad 8 in India at a price of Rs. 13,999. The Asus Fonepad 8 FE380CG model is a Dual-SIM 8-inch tablet available...
An enhanced version of the Redesigned stirling engine. Can any one think of what direction that would be? Can anyone think why? Ok, I will tell you The stirling engine,...
Project Abstract / Summary : This engine works on the principle of magnetism effect. In these by use of electromagnetic field & permanent magnetic field, the magnet attract and repel...
A random idea, which sparked my thought, is any application exists, which is a boon for persons with disability. Let a person has lost his/her limbs in any unfortunate incident...