STRENGTH OF MS BOLT

PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE TECHNICAL METHOD TO INCREASE COMPRESSIVE AND TENSILE STRENGTH OF A NORMAL MS MAKE FASTENER

Replies

• Rishabh1234
    Rishabh1234
    PRAD CHAKRABORTY
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE TECHNICAL METHOD TO INCREASE COMPRESSIVE AND TENSILE STRENGTH OF A NORMAL MS MAKE FASTENER
    Compressive and tensile strengths are the material properties,they can't be change by any means. If you want higher strength, go for a different material fastener.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : INTRODUCTION As the name implies ‘Two Wheel Balancing Robot’ it has the ability to balance itself on the two wheels. It will be prevented from...
frnz i need topology and detailed block diagram of wifi transmitter and reciever
Hi every one, Am working on motors project,am newbie ,i have gone through internet for finding RPM formula but all i got is 2xfx60/p,am getting lot of confusion can anyone...
Project Abstract / Summary : Photoplethysmography (PPG) is used to estimate the blood flow using infrared light. Researchers from different domains of science have become increasingly interested in PPG because...
Project Abstract / Summary : Cloud computing is a recently evolved computing terminology or metaphor based on utility and consumption of computing resources. Cloud computing consist of deploying groups of...