Startup Jobs In India - Where to post? What are some good online portals?

Now there is a select group of people who want to work in startups - the ones who understand the startup culture and have an idea of what a startup work-life demands. Those looking for jobs in a startup or SME instead of a MNC must be logging in to a dedicated space (online portals) where only startup jobs are listed.
I googled and found that there's just a handful of popular options and they don't seem very active. For instance, there's YourStory's Job Listings that is not very active and the job listing on Morpheus for select few startups (Check: #-Link-Snipped-#). Most others from Twitter Accounts to services that were active in 2009-2010 are now dead or inactive. There hasjob.com and DreamStarts.in (who have listed that they are India's leading startup jobs board) - I think these folks are doing a pretty good job but I have just one question.

You guys must be knowing some people who are interested specifically in jobs at startups. What portals do these folks *regularly* visit for checking job listings? Please share what your experiences have been and what are some great options for listing job vacancies for startups and SMEs.

Any input on this will be appreciated.

Replies

• Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    YS is somehow still a favorite when it comes to startup job postings.

Another good platform is Quora (I know this won't be the first choice for many, but it delivers the message) - #-Link-Snipped-#.

#-Link-Snipped-# - I remember visiting this site often in final year for job listings.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thanks Ambarish. Tagging few CEans who have an idea of the startup ecosystem. #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    For job seekers, you might want to look at Hasjob
  • suyash
    suyash
    jobs.nextbigwhat.com
  • avii
    avii
    Ankita Katdare
    Thanks Ambarish. Tagging few CEans who have an idea of the startup ecosystem. #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
    I/We use Has Jobs. Have received really good candidates. Plugged in comes second close.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I think Has Jobs is the popular choice. I've mentioned it in my first post.
    #-Link-Snipped-# You have any idea?
  • dishadevv
    dishadevv
    Check it out fresherslive.com it is freshers job portal website.
  • Jhulka
    Jhulka
    Check out #-Link-Snipped-# . They have very good traffic and focus only on startup jobs. Plus there are no advertisements.
  • Pradeep goyal
    Pradeep goyal
    I Will not promote but definitely will suggest, have a look at #-Link-Snipped-#. I felt, selecting a real talent among a bunch of startup enthusiasts may or may not get you your next champ. But, searching among a pool of both the interested and 'not much aware' candidates can get you one.
    Basically, it increases the chance of getting a candidate as per your requirement when you have a big pool of talent.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Holidify, a holiday destination discovery website, was founded by Kovid Kapoor and Rohit Shroff in 2013, with its headquarters in Noida, India. Kovid and Rohit are IIT Bombay 2012 graduates...
Just as promised, Spice Mobility Ltd. is going to launch its first Android One phone in India with 'Spice Android One Dream UNO Mi-498' - a phone with an abnormally...
It’s no big news that the Chinese love their gadgets, but have they pushed their obsession a little too far this time? The Chinese city of Chongqing has demarcated a...
We're looking to hire kickass (we mean it!) developers who eat, slip & poop PHP. We want you to be exceptionally skilled in developing applications using Zend Framework. Since the...
In order to make any electronic device smarter we need internet. This idea gave way to the concept of “Internet of Things” which can be defined as interconnection of uniquely...