Startup in Delhi - Supplies and transformers manufacturing plant

hi,
i am pradeep. i am b.tech (ece) 2014 passout. i want to start small scale business related to electronics field. so i request to please give me some idea about small scale startup. i heard about power supplies and transformers manufacturing plant, is there are any organisation from where i can get training about these??
thanks

Replies

• khannasarthak1992
    khannasarthak1992
    no one ll help a guy who wants to steal some ones business. u need to approach people with intent of job.
    i also asked loads of people no one help.
    so look for small industries by searching on net and apply. tell them about intent of job nothing else.
  • jeshukb09
    jeshukb09
    Hi Mr. Pradeep. I am glad that you are interested in doing your own business. But I think you are selecting a wrong field. You are an Electronics engineer and moving on to setup power supplies and transformer manufacturing plant will require a good knowledge in its core.
    So you have an option to have some Electrical engineering graduate who have sound knowledge in these fields. Otherwise you should try in your own areas like VLSI Design.
    And if you have good knowledge in this, then you can start-up a very small business like opening some institute where you will provide or help the engineering students with their projects. Once you are started with this, there are also chances that you can get some other projects from small scale industries.
  • pradeep044
    pradeep044
    thanks for reply.
    i am thinking to open a embedded system and other ece courses like matlab training institute in delhi. but it is a team effort and would be tough for an individual to setup this. i am searching for ece/cse/IT students to be a part of founder team. if anyone interested can contact me..
  • jeshukb09
    jeshukb09
    Since you are an ECE student VLSI or Embeddded is the most suitable option. MATLAB is also good idea. But to get a guy who is proficient in it is really tough since you are in Graduation level.

Anyways ALL the Best for your future.
    Do contact for any assistance.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i installed the quick heal total security cracked version ,but when i visited one site,the icon that comes in the toolbar below just dis-appeared,may i know now what to do...
i just want to ask that who is responsible for bringing the programs from hard disk to RAM and after coming to RAM it becomes a process then where is...
Hi CE'ns... Can anybody tell me how much power consumed by a typical server??
I am doing my last year project which is based on Rove/Robot. I am not going to halt the project even after my Bachelor's is complete, I will keep on...
It seems that the day is not far away when we will also be able to perform telepathy like Professor Charles Xavier, the famous mutant from Marvel’s X-Men comic series...