Startup for realising ideas

I am a student of final year and I am quite interested in technical stuff. I have many projects and ideas in mind. I want to realise them so that they can benefit society and people effectively.
Now as this is also the time to think about my career I want to have my ideas included in it. Means I want to start a business in which these new technology can make money. So I want to ask that if I should start to work for it & will it be useful means like making a product or technology and then bringing it to market through company ?
I am confused as if I should keep researching about these product and realise them as a researcher or hobbyist or by my idea of starting up a company for providing new technology and instrument is impractical.?? Please do enlighten me.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I_believe
    So I want to ask that if I should start to work for it & will it be useful means like making a product or technology and then bringing it to market through company ?
    Could you explain this a bit in more detail?

I_believe
    I am confused as if I should keep researching about these product and realise them as a researcher or hobbyist or by my idea of starting up a company for providing new technology and instrument is impractical.?
    You haven't shared what your idea is and whether it requires you to have a big setup + team; in order to bring it to the market. If it's something that you, with limited resources can launch for a limited set of people; you should go for it anyway. Market success will be determined by what needs or problems your startup solves and whether you can find customers to sustain it.
  • Ritika Sharma
    Ritika Sharma
    I am sorry for the late reply and about the idea...it is like this.
    it is not for a service based but product based company. I have some projects in mind and I am working on them. So I want to get them patented when they would be realized means if I get success in making those gadgets. Up to that point, it would be mostly an individual's work but there after my plans are for going toward making business through them. I want to set up a company which provide new gadgets that will ease people's life. and this company also may work in research field for the development and making of these gadgets. I know it sound like i am daydreaming but still I want to know if it is totally illogical or i should keep going on with researching about the gadgets I want to realize.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm curious to know what do our CEans think about our approach towards launching CrazyEngineers IO. Did we do it right? Would it have been better? Of course, but we...
With the boon of advancements in technological world comes also the bane of disposal of overwhelming amount of e-waste. In a novel solution to tackle the problem comes the research...
While other smartphones have a generic name followed by a number, the new Vivo Y21L has the oddest name in current scenario. The new smartphone boasts of some modest specs...
Hi Team, I have completed my BE (2012) and M.Tech in Electronics (2015). I'm thinking to do C-DAC.. I am confusing in DAC and WiMC. For which course should I...
Thanks to Reliance Jio that BSNL is now offering unlimited 3G data plan without FUP for only Rs. 1099 per month. BSNL Chairman informed that BSNL network has been improved...