Starting with one of my fav quote I am not myself in any degree ashamed of having changed my opinion

Long Tail in a Nutshell -> I live in Hyderabad with my wife. i am an engineer by profession. More importantly, I am, unavoidably, conflicted because I live in the world I write about. I have friends, sometimes close, in many of the companies. I have a blog which has the caption Good Times Good Friends

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hello Kishore, Welcome to CE. It's good to have you here. Feel free to take part in discussions and don't hesitate to share your views and opinions with the biggest engineering community in Asia.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey All, Scratch your head & find the deepest possibilities for 3D printed food.... Its our future.... !!!!
...just a code written in www.ahkscript.org setbatchlines -1 No = 1234567891234567891234567891234567891234567899 MsgBox % "Square of " . No . " is:`n" square(No) exitapp square(No) { No := "0" . No...
are there any oaching centres give me approprite ones with contact numbers please any one help
In the technology-driven world of India’s most populous city, one would have expected rickshaws to disappear with the faster growth of modern, motorized transport. Instead, the numbers of rickshaws have...
Theo De Raadt, founder of openBSD forked openSSL which contains heartbleed security bug. Theo with his openBSD team found that openSSL is not possible to repair. LibreSSL team already removed...