Start-up-er Job Fair, eDC IIT Delhi

Start-up-er (stärt- əp- ər) means an individual passionate about working with small, driven groups of entrepreneurs, who loves the idea of wearing multiple hats and working long hours to complete a goal.

Entrepreneurship Development Cell eDC IIT Delhi presents Start-up-er Job Fair for all the students in Delhi-NCR region looking for an opportunity to join start-up culture and be a part of an innovative environment. Its time to bring the energy and determination you've had all your life to build something great.

CrazyEngineers is proud to be associated with eDC IIT Delhi as social media partner.

eDc Delhi

To register, visit #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    I wonder why the EDC career fair would cater only to startup companies from IT?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Shashank Moghe
    I wonder why the EDC career fair would cater only to startup companies from IT?
    I second your question. Why is it that at every startup fair we only see e-commerce startups or web development-based startups? #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# Could someone from IIT Delhi offer an explanation?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Gestureometer is a Gesture and Motion sensing input device. It enables users to control and interact with their console/computer through a natural user interface using...
Project Abstract / Summary : We are familiar about all terrain vehicles(ATV) and multipurpose vehicle(MPV), but both in one vehicle;that is a vehicle that is an all terrain vehicle and...
Hello, I have somewhat of an unusual request. I teach engineering to high school students in north Alabama. We are located at a career tech center that gets students from...
HTC seems to be on spree of launching HTC Desire phones. After launching the Desire 816G and Desire 826 last month, HTC has now gone ahead and unveiled the HTC...
I am wondering if online classrooms are the future of schools and colleges. Bill Gates and his philanthropic arm is making huge investments to promote online education. While we can...